Festival Playlist events and rewards July 14-21 (Spring S9)

I used a stock 911 FE for the eventlab after reading everyone’s comments. I made it through the track without much trouble.

2 Likes

It seems that the treasure chest is not appearing for me. I’m under the bridge and the icon spawned on my map but the chest is nowhere to be found :s

NOOOOooooooo!

This happened to me earlier. I fast travelled to the festival from the main menu and then fast travelled back to the chest location. It appeared for me then. I’m on Series X.

If they are going to divert assets from the FH3 HW expansion, they will probably have an even more slippery road than this week’s eventlab.

1 Like

I never played the FH3 version. But I expected the track to be a bit grippy.

Yup - no treasure chest under my bridge either ??!!

HW is not grippy. Wasn’t in FH3. The event labs are primers. Some walls and banks, but inside is not protected. I’ll find the roads and cars, interesting stuff.
Plunging off course not my thing. :person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

GreetedDusts’s Monte Carlo is very strong in the trial, particularly race 2. Absolutely rapid.

1 Like

Yeah, the event lab was garbage. It must have been “Take your kid to work day” – although the kid probably could have made a better track… If this is supposed to be some kind of ‘preview’ mode for Hot Wheels… ya’all can keep it – don’t waste the 20GB+ of my bandwidth. There’s been a grand total of like three of these things that were actually almost good – the rest have just been developers’ revenge for not being able to make claims about other players’ moms…

I didn’t find it to be particularly slippery. To me the HW races in FH3 were just colorful extreme track races.

I don’t believe you. Sorry.

1 Like

Yas the Fozathon shop has a new blue sun dress!!! So happy right now.

2 Likes

I liked the blue HW suit more, but I snapped up the blue dress, too. I also got the horn, but it was a pretty lame sound.

Well please don’t wear the blue dress tonight. It’s my night and I’ll be darn if I’m seen in public wearing the same dress as someone else.

1 Like

Hey guys, have you seen the last daily of this week?
It should be a mistake because it seem impossible to me to perform a jump of 914 meters.
There is no jump of this measure in the game even with the jesko on the airstrip.

Hey, excuse the bad driving I was just mucking around but can anyone explain what just happened in the trial? Pay close attention to the mini map.

AI teleporting on mini map

I have to admit i got road rage and rammed the player who rammed me into a wall, who then rather smugly, took off for the win. I say that because they told me to “look out” as they T boned me into the wall :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Suffice to say i won’t be doing multiple Trials this week.

1 Like

I watched a couple of times and it looks like 2 AI teleported in but didn’t affect anything rank wise ie: 1st,2nd,3rd…Weird as. Were they there when you caught up?

Yep, they were both in front exactly where they were on the mini map.

1 Like