Expansion 2: Rally Adventure reveal Feb. 23

ANNOUNCEMENT

The next big thing from the Horizon Festival in Mexico is ready to be revealed! Tune in this Thursday Feb. 23rd for ALL the details.

Twitch | YouTube
Thursday, February 23, 2023 5:00 PM

23 Likes

Any more series like 13 and 14 and I won’t be playing forza horizon in early 2023

21 Likes

That. At this rate, not even adding in cars I want is going to get me to recommit to this nonsense; maybe I’ll do the bare minimum to get those cars, and only those cars, and then back into the dustbin it goes. This entire game, top to bottom, needs a massive overhaul and rework.

23 Likes

Yes!! I like that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I expect that all cars included in the expansion will eventually be included in the auto show, as they did in the FH5 HW expansion.
This was a good improvement that combined the fun of the challenge to unlock those cars with the fun of allowing players to own as many copies of their favorite cars as they wanted.

1 Like

I wasn’t exactly positive on FH5, but I really enjoy the Hot Wheels map! I hope they manage to deliver again with the second expansion map.

1 Like

Hopefully it will be something new and not another Lego or Blizzard mountain

17 Likes

It will be Fortune Island, but inverted. Valley of misfortune.
On positive side: there will be a lot of good roads/touges.

13 Likes

Noddy plays Horizon ?

So five months till the game gets interesting again for a week. Got it.

15 Likes

“From the overwhelming positive reception to the hot wheels DLC from 2 games ago we are remaking it for FH5” replace hot wheels with weather island and that’s what I’m expecting, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if expansion 2 was another lego island and they just fully rehash everything

2 Likes

Looking forward to a new map (means more rivals options) but wondering if they’ll be anyone left playing to race against.

5 Likes

I swear to god, it better be a city expansion. All hope is lost if it’s yet another bad weather offroading DLC.

18 Likes

This release schedule seems lethargic to me.

11 Likes

They should really try not to overcomplicate things and just make a big city DLC

11 Likes

And to stay in line with the main game, how about Mexico City?

12 Likes

This expantion could be the last straw to give me hope. If its yet another recycled idea i’ll be disappointed.

Then we can crown horizon 5 the king of recycling content/ideas

11 Likes

my prediction - expac 2 will be the next donut media story, that way they dont have to introduce lots of new cars, but can edit current cars or apply kits to current cars to meet the donut media high/low cars…

in addition - forza news states: “Keep your eyes and ears open in 2023 for even more Donut Media goodness”
& in the stream, they said: “you can expect to see the 2nd expac in early 2023” - https://youtu.be/IADVgST6Fqg?t=4664

i hope im wrong and the expac also see’s the return of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia etc… - but time will tell

5 Likes

At this point, I’m expecting them to literally just copy and paste a previous expansion for the second one.

7 Likes

Donut Media confirmed during the stream they will collab for more series during 2023, the article was referring to that