Expand the list of supported wheels

Is there any chance we will see more support for Moza wheels in addition to the CS and GS. The ES wheel layout is much the same as the new console compatible Moza R3 Kit, with the same button configuration but without the hat switches, which may be the reason we dont have this one on the list. Once the custom profile for the ES rim is created, it is lost on restart, and it is replaced by the R9/CS profile. I will continue to refer to the manufacturer as it appears they have abondoned the ES/xbox wheel idea and replaced it with the new R3 compatible kit. btw… pls include the KS wheel also. ty

Not sure exactly what you mean here. My main issue with the menu navigation interface is that I’m only able to see keyboard button prompts when I’m using my wheel.

Would be nice to be able to see either ABXY-style or 1234-style prompts rather than “Enter”, “Esc”, etc.

https://forums.forza.net/t/ui-pc-on-screen-menus-only-show-prompts-for-keyboard-even-when-wheel-is-used/642684

Keyboard compatibility on the xbox by use of the Elite V2 controller appears to be a priority.

the overlay you are requesting is basic to code if T10 has the time and resources. which they do not. coders get paid soo much and do soo little work it’s a wonder this title ever made the xmas ‘23 deadline. I’m a mechanical engineer coming from a production background. this project requires people w an understanding of the end product. people designed fuel pumps with no idea what it means to get to mars. seriously
single requirement of the 99.9% of T10 code group is to have at least once sat their @ss in a simrig, which they have not. If there is a single personality in that building that retains any comprehensive vision of sim racing what so ever , they are out to lunch.

looking at this article i would think things are going to get worse for some folks but it also implies that controller support is controlled by MS and not T10 https://hypebeast.com/2023/10/microsoft-banning-unauthorized-third-party-xbox-controllers

T10 released, on pre-order, a widely anticipated sequel to some legacy franchise w/o improved ui/hmi/overlay/menu or… If anyone out there has any working knowledge of a non-beta ,unreleased version of FM8 that exists in the T10 server let it be known ty
MS hasn’t a clue, T10 has a responsibility to…
they should b called T2.
If ms offered a premium + edition w/ a 50% promo code for a RTX4090ti included, Idve bought it. Instead they took the low road swindle approach