Disable Raytracing

I like it in Visual mode, personally. The RT rarely has some flickering, but it looks great otherwise.

100% agree. Game looks SO much better when just in performance mode. Can’t even tell the is no ray tracing.

The interior looks better -with- RT turned on?? Man I hope not, cause I’ve been playing with Performance RT since launch and I think the interiors look flat, fake and downright cheap in most cars. I can’t imagine it becomes worse by turning off RT, if so, we’re back on Xbox 360 levels of detail.

1 Like

Just go back to FM 7. You will find that details in the cars’ visuals and audio is almost entirely better than FM 23’ in almost every way.

7 Likes

Let’s not forget all of the graphical glitches you get on your car while playing in RT mode.

Does this still apply? We are on update 6. Does it do difference in any scenario like rain or not ? Will it be more beautiful in performance RT at rainy weather or performance only?

1 Like

Still looks better in standard performance mode for me.

On my high end PC, I also play with RT off. Much more consistent visuals and saves a tonne of power and heat