Custom license plates

Hello to everyone, probably this is a ridiculous request but i would like to see a section where we can create custom license plates, maybe adding some decals on them, choose license plates of old forza’s, etc… i know that we can already create license plates with the livery design but unfortunately we can’t put them on plastic bumpers.

i would like to change the plate per car instead of every car i get in having the same plate

16 Likes

I’d be happy to choose between square and rectangle plates to be honest as there are plenty of cars with mismatched plates for example the Mazda 323 gtR has a rectangular plate yet it’s made for a square plate they even modelled the square plate holder :joy:

4 Likes

Licence plates were a cool little new feature added back in Forza Horizon 3. We could finally get ourselves our own custom plate with the letters we want

In Forza Horizon 3 there was a EURO and US style ones, both of them were custom made by Forza, none of them were similar to the real Austrialian ones
In Forza Horizon 4 plate was basically the same, but yellow, those actually are in UK
In Forza Horizon 5 tho? We have a new one, but only in the US style cars. EURO cars still have the yellow UK one, which looks completely wrong and feels like you playing FH4 again…

So devs please tell me why wouldn’t you… change this? Think about something, like a full colour customization of the licence plates, maybe bringing some custom styles? Or implement the feature that we can get diffrent letters on every car? I know, it’s a small feature, but i bet it would make many people happy.

2 Likes

At the very least I would like a gold with black detail number plate selectable for our “signature” car. :smile:

4 Likes

I agree, the most annoying thing is that seeing newer cars like 992 gt3 etc. with the us plates. I mean come on there was plenty of space on the bumper for a euro plate at least if they could give us the option to AT LEAST CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO. i’m not asking to do something new, just to select what i prefer jesus

2 Likes

I would like to be able to add dashes and that it would be possible to cross out the boards in general, so that it would be possible to make the Japanese style of the board without some stupid stickers

Licence plates variation is definitely needed.

I hate how the UK plate looks on some cars. Id be nice to have a few more options.

And by a few more i dont mean just standart licence plates. Id love to have also plates themed around something like street racing or whatever else…

I like those light up Japenese style ones for street racing.

main-qimg-c0019ccfced1b43491bc2403d1780246.jpeg

4 Likes

Or even licence plates like these. Customizing a 2018 TT rs. Wouldve been so nice if i was able to slap this one.

Also another related suggestion : Allow for each car to have its own unique licence plate rather than a global licence plate that applies to every car

2 Likes

Paintable plates in various sizes would be cool. It would allow us to put real license plates on our cars instead of painted ones which are flat. You can add shading but it’s not the same.

3 Likes

One thing that has bugged me with the introduction of number plates into the series is the fact that they are very limited, what would be nice is if we could have regional plates and choose which ones to put on our cars, such as the license plates from Germany or the Netherlands or different state plates like Texas or New Mexico etc. I understand that you can just apply a design in the vinyls and design part but not all cars support the placing of decals where the number plate should be. I think this should become a change for the choice of what countries number plate you would like instead of being stuck with the default UK style plate or the standard Mexico plate

1 Like

It would also be nice to have period-correct number plates for classic cars as well, since, for example, the Land Rover Series III, being a 1972 model, would in real life have a black background, silver text number plate as well as a two-line, square one at the back.

Some classic number plates from other countries also have different writing colours, e.g. one of the old Italian styles, with the area code in yellow/orange, so it would be a great implementation if we could change the shape/size of the number plates, as well as the text and background fonts and colours.

1 Like

Hello everyone and PlayGround games if this is read
sorry if my eng can is broken or bad, im live in east asia and russian speaker (я русского говорящий)
OK, number car plate, first game in forza series where we can use normal car plate this is Horizon 3
but we need in evolution in this is theme.
in first concurent for Forza series this is Gran Turisumo and in this game here intersting number car plate sustem. You can add on front and rear europe or amerika \ japan car plate size and car to paint on this place
what do i suggest?
add this! and upgrade this is sustem, how to?
We can go to in this menu in Forza Vista or in Liverys desings menu

CUSTOMIZE LINCESE PLALTE button:

1. add in menu new button “car plate” where we can on ONE car add in front or on rear car plate
    first button this is add car plate
    1.1) in this is menu here two button 1 - add car plate on front 2 - add car plate on rear
    1.2) in next we can to click on 1-add europe size car plate, 2-USA car size plate, 3-delete plate
    second button this is paint to car plate place or add standart car plate
    2.1)we write just 3d text on car plate (standart number like to now)
    2.2)we go to in painter mode where we, how to in vinyl editor create vinyl for car plate place (this should be separate from the design of the car, users themselves can create a license plate and share with other players, for example, user Tanaka created a Japanese license plate, and Ivan downloaded a license plate, he shared a Russian license plate with Tanaka)

ok we add car plate

PAINT NEW PLATE button:
we can go to in paint new car plate
we can choose drawing type, EU or USA license plate size
for optimisation we can in game use 1000 layers
it will look like this

Download desings for license plate

other buttons i think can dont write what this

Да, да и еще раз да! (Yes, yes and more yes!)

1 Like

Honestly this is one of the best suggestions/requests I’ve seen on this forum, presented beautifully and explained articulately. :clap:

It would bring a whole new feel, for sure.

5 Likes

It’s a great idea.

I think they get nervous though about people duplicating real life licence plates so that they make the plate placeholders unpaintable on many models.

Which, if so, is a shame.

2 Likes

This is car plate system hands to freedom for PPG and in further Horizon they can just write to HORIZON for default car plate, custom car plate can make to community, in Mexico in FH5 don’t to Mexico car plate, community can create to Mexico lor car plate

2 Likes

In new nfs unbound add a lot of states of America license car plate, i can copy real number by New-York
Ghost or now Criterion not afraid that players can copy the real license plate.
PPG may not be afraid of it

2 Likes

To want in forza