Custom license plates

I would like to see the options to be able to use license plates from other countries and U.S. States. For representation purposes.

2 Likes

gimme that early 00s Texas plate ong

i would love to have colorable or changeable license plates

1 Like

i writen about on forum too

5 Likes

and if see on Gran Turisumo Sport and 7 in this is game player can painted livery on car plate’s, like to on other object, like to on up, front, back, left or right. In Customize can add euro or japan \ america size car plate
i would like in Horizon and upadate this is system, like to i showed on screen’s (on up)
how to working car plate in GT:S, GT7

i love Forza Series games, but game need in new 3d models cars and tune for this is cars, like to in nfs

2 Likes

ok, and “NO LEGAL TIME”
this is don’t my screeshost, i’m playing on Xbox Series X
but on screenshost modification for FH5 on custom tires and LISENCE CAR PLATE
we can see on car plates in forza now, like to can look custom’s car plates if developers add this is in game oficiall
AND
if don’t add, pc players bigger bigger and bigger can use in future this is modification’s if developers don’t add in game, if to contunied they started cheats modification’s?

“if do u can’t winner that problem? lead the problem!”

1 Like

This system would be really good i dont like the yellow plate in game.

Please see here pgg we want this!

I happy if you understand me, my language can is broken, i don’t eng speaker. Ok
In this is system car plate you can paint car plate of any country if you have good hands

Or download by players

i am understand you my english mid too xD.

I don’t like how quite a few of the cars use the long rectangular style plate even with cars that it doesn’t fit or is literally made for the square plate
Mazda 323 for example

They even modelled the square plate holder which is a bit annoying otherwise I could add my own in livery editor

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d like something this elaborate, but at the very least they should enable us to set license plate per vehicle.

This is one of the best suggestions I’ve seen. I believe it wouldn’t be as difficult as people are making it out to be.

3 Likes

They could go through all the rigmarole of making these for us

UK rectangle

UK square for Japanese cars

European plates

American plates

Japanese plates

Or they could just have the plate for the country it’s based in and also give us a blank white paintable plate (with the choice of square or rectangle) so we can create our own (this is probably the best choice as with the recent new scanned cars your modelling behind the plate making it impossible for us painters to create our own plates so at least give us this

5 Likes

They can do just Select type of plate and liveries for the plate and thats it.İts enough for everyone because we can crate plate designs.We already have all countries plates on livery for car xD.

3 Likes

I have that on my 2011 BMW X5 M Forza Edition. Idk how i got it but its there.

Forza addition car

This would be really nice, especially for the roleplaying community.

100 percent this! I also wish you could add front plates to your vehicle.

1 Like