Cars and DLC list - FH1

Ford Mustang Boss 302 DLC Car

In May/June 2013, Pizza Hut held promotion for using the Pizza Hut app on the Xbox 360. Participants received a free code to add the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 with Pizza Hut livery to the Autoshow. Other than the livery applied, this Boss 302 is the same as the one available to all players. However, the Pizza Hut Mustang has its own 1000 Club Challenges and is required for players to rise to the top of the 1000 Club leaderboard. This promotional DLC code is not available to purchase in the marketplace.

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302: Pizza Hut Ed.

Was this US only or world wide ?.
I never saw anything about it

Hi all, I’ve been looking around and I can’t find where to purchase the Ford Viper. Does anyone have a pointer where I can go to buy one? There are no Ford’s in the Marketplace, so maybe I have to earn it or find it somewhere?

Thanks for any pointers you might have!
…Ryan

The Viper is a Dodge

Hi RonBo, sorry you are right. There are no Dodge’s in my Inventory or when I go to the Marketplace. I just double-checked to be sure, wish I could send a screenshot. Do you know if there is someplace I need to go, to find it or buy it somewhere else? In the Manufacturer Select option, there is a Devon but no Dodge’s. I checked GMC and others, as I thought maybe the brand was sold to another company, but I can’t find it anywhere. Hoping you or someone else might know where I can find it? I swear I’m not stupid, well maybe a little, but I’ve looked all over, going to my last Barnfind now, hoping maybe it is there.

Thanks for the response RonBo, appreciate it!
…Ryan

I looked around and I have two Vipers in my Horizon game. One is a 2013 Viper GTS, which I believe you got as a bonus if you played the Horizon demo then purchased the game and the other is a 2010 Viper SRT10 ACR-X, I don’t recall how I got that one.
Go to the Autoshow and look for Viper(they are not listed under “Dodge” they are listed under “Viper”), it should be near the end of the row of car manufacturers and see it they are there.

Nice job with listing all the cars available in Horizon. I will eventually try to get the metals for all the cars except for the five that came with the limited edition version and the pizza hut and rockstar car.

Hi!! Got a question. Do someone know why it doesnt come out more dlc. Because i bought season pass for 100 box? Please someone answer

Link to Season Pass info

Hello, my gamertag is saxyseminole, I have the VIP membership, but I do not have the special VIP liveries for the frs, raptor, fiesta, and lambo. How can i go about getting these?

I would like to take a moment to beg, that’s right beg.

Turn 10,
Please, PLEASE provide a way to purchase the DLC/codes for:

•Ford Shelby GT500 with “Rockstar Energy livery” DLC car - (only available from December 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 via Rockstar Energy “Pedal to the Metal Promotion” and code redemption)

•Ford Mustang Boss 302 with" Pizza Hut livery" DLC car - (only available from May 13, 2013 to June 16, 2013 via “Pizza Hut App purchase” and code redemption)

For those of you who do not know, these two additional car models have 1000 Club challenges (separate from their counterparts), and increases the total possible 1000 Club medal count to 1145.
These are the only two cars that cannot be purchased through the regular DLC marketplace, are not unicorns or barn finds, and are not included in the Limited Collector’s Edition (LCE Livery Pack). They were, admittedly, easy to get during the limited time they were available. However, latecomers to the game were not aware of their existence.

I love this game. And, for some reason, I am compelled to collect every car. Thus, I am reduced to begging for these two. Thank you for your consideration.

-Wrenchead9

P.S. It’s a way for you to make more money :wink:

1 Like

It isn’t likely that we ever see these cars as DLC - they were part of certain promotions and it wouldn’t be surprising to see that they cannot be sent out any other way (hence why they are liveried versions of an existing car). Sucks for the medals though.

1 Like

Yet again with the Rockstar Energy livery was that world wide ?
Never heard of it.
So would say completely unfair for the rest of the world who play this game and can’t get the medals

No it wasn’t world wide although some managed to get it.
It is a promotion with another company and as such I wouldn’t expect it to be made available to everyone, unfortunately (I am missing the Rockstar and Pizza Hut Mustangs only so know how you feel).

I’m like you I would like to own all the Available cars in this game but have only been playing it long after these cars were available

Thanks at least we know now.

It would be great if Turn 10 could create the 3-4 hyper car rivals (depending if you consider the Jaguar C-X75 as one of them) into Forza Horizon. To be able to enjoy the full range of possibilities when driving the McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, and Porsche 918 Spyder would be a dream come true!

the viper is under the brand name SRT

Unless they’ve changed the menus since I last played Horizon, you won’t find an SRT badge between SSC and Subaru, the Vipers are listed in the game under the Viper badge between Ultima and Volkswagen. Real life may be different, but for the game the developers chose to make their manufacturer Viper.