Career not saving after reopening game (1608827)

Même problème . A la fin dune corse le jeu ne sauvegarde pas je passe a l’épreuve suivante , j’améliore le véhicule et lors de l’installation des améliorations , le jeu crash et lorsque je relance le jeu et la carrière la dernière course na pas été sauvegardé alors que j’ai encaisse des points xp véhicules et de l’argent .
La encore un autre problème je finis la course et au moment ou je change de série crash lors de la cinématique véhicule je dois encore refaire la course de la série précédente. Faites une sauvegarde locale ou manelle svp

In the German series I’ve found after progressing to the final race and upgrading my car I’m left with the infinite spinning wheel and when you leave and reopen the game you have to replay the 4th race again. Will not be playing Motorsport until this is fixed as this is the 4th time in a row I’ve attempted to finish this series.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I’ve completed the last two races of Featured - Build To Race and each time it doesn’t save.

I’m having the same issue, apparently it only saves if you update the car but EVERY time I try now it hangs on applying update.
This was apparently fixed in the last patch but it wasn’t and they closed the issue.
Did anyone actually play test this game before they released it? It’s a buggy pile of crap that is virtually unplayable.
This is on Xbox series X

Impossible to complete the track tour as well. Quitting after every race doenst work anymore. need to do the track exotics maple valley race for the fourth time

Very detrimental to the game experience and i will be quite annoyed if this makes me lose the chance of obtaining the acura

Lost 4 races in a championship several times after reopened the game. Without any issue closing the game before that . Don’t want to do them again, losting time, losting money (deluxe upgrade), losting fans like me.

Morover, actual game is very boring, not funny at all, and a patch will not change this. What happened ? :pensive:

GT7 + PS5 ?

Bei mir auch . Liebes Forza Team macht doch Mal bitte was gegen die abstürze des Spiels . Kauft man ein Auto für die Karriere Spiel schmiert ab . Macht man ein Auto Tuning in der Karriere Spiel schmiert ab. Spielstände gehen verloren manchmal bis zu 2-3 Rennen die man dann wieder neu machen muss . So macht das Spiel absolut keinen Spaß mehr .

I have to keep doing MX last race more then 15times.
Atleast let us know when will u patch this issue so that i can start playing it after the patch.

Last night i finished the Prototype Power Cup and got the Acura DPi. Today when i logged back on i was gonna race the showcase with the Acura but it was locked again and on Prototype Power it said i still needed to finish the last 2 races. However i still have the Acura in my garage and all the credits id won last night. This is just weird. I restarted the game twice to see if it may fix itself but it did not. Anyways thank you for this game and your time.

I had a similar issue last night. I had completed one of the cups and when I loaded the game again, my car level was saved but I had to do the last race again.

1 Like

I am also, STILL having this problem with not saving last race after infinity loading screen on car upgrade after that race.

Only way to get out of infinity loading is quit and that losses the save but we can’t get out of the crash other wise.

I have the crash under 2 circumstances

1. Altering tyres and or fuel before a race
    Not being able to do this affects how we play?
    Solution : Fix?

2. When I have raced 3 full races in and row and completed all the practice.
    Not being able to race several races in a row again massively affects playing
    Solution: Fix?

This are not just little bugs, there are stopping people playing not knowing if we’ll have to complete that race again.

I know some people are getting angry, I’m not angry I would just really really like the problem fixed?

@Here

If you have previously voted on this topic please confirm again if this issue has been resolved after installing Update 2.

I tested by force-quitting the game after finishing a race and progression was retained, so the patch does seem to have helped the progression loss issue.

We are closing out this issue. The developers have noted this issue as Issue not occurring anymore or Unable to reproduce.

If you are still experiencing this issue you can create a new topic. Please link this topic in the new topic for reference.

At the time of the closing this topic had 55 votes.