Can we expect more carpacks?

Bring more paid dlcs like hill climb cars pack,nascars,gt2, gt3,gt4,gte and more high performance car packs.

2 Likes

I would certainly like to see more car packs, for sure. Along side the playlist reward cars. Only issue is garage space in the long run but that’s another ball of wax discussion.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a garage limit!

Yup, something that’s easily missed. It’s 1000 cars, FYI. Which is why car packs come with a little risk this late in the game, when it comes to collectors/tuners that are out there, such as myself.

1 Like

I did not know that! It is good to know!
Thanks!

That should be extended

I agree, which is why you should vote here:

Edit: lol….didn’t mean to copy such a negative post.

Let’s try again:

2 Likes

If there’s a DLC car pack it should be AlfaRomeo, Lancia, Fiat, and Abarth.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice. Remains a mystery….

A IMSA car pack perhaps? Such as c8 gt3 or Acura nsx gt3

wouldn’t increasing the tunes and livery limits from 500 to 1000 to match the garage limit be more beneficial

3 Likes

the car packs in fh4 were mostly just double ups of the cars that were in the car pass

there was only 3 or 4 packs of cars that werent in the car pass

Lol….not getting into this again. You know how I feel about it. I basically agree either way.

2 Likes

I do have a question, @AudibleJam509. Where do I vote to extend the garage limit? I don’t see it here. I would like to, because that really should be extended. I, like other people, buy several of the same car and upgrade each one differently. Although, it is hard to when there is such a strict limit!

Thanks!

Click on the link in my reply you replied to.

1 Like

Thanks!

No, the series should have remained a 12 where it started not converting to an E to cater to 3 year olds that would download it on game pass and play it once ruining it for the long term fans of the series

2 Likes

As I said before:
There are enough inappropriate games out there.
We don’t need more.
Many people (including me) enjoy the game as it is.
If you want an inappropriate game, go and buy one.

Vote on topics in the Suggestions Hub section of the forums:

2 Likes

Would be cool to have a Fast & Furious car pack in honor of the new Fast X movie.

1 Like

It would also be cool to see the Best of Bond car pack return with modifications. Make it where the cars could really change like in the movies. They could use the convertible button for that.

1 Like