Best sounding cars.

Since we have a thread with bad sounds on the support forum lets have a positive one. One car i found amazing was the warthog,the turbo is just right on it, any others?

Love the sound of the ultima 1050. Sounds so brutal.

Im enjoying the centenarios sound. Sounds so sharp and the backfires are on point.

C63 amg s coupe

3 Likes

This also gets my vote, such a beefy sound.

2 Likes

Yepp Loving the exhaust tone on my Galag C63!

Anything with a 6.2 Amg 510 base hp v8 swap and just a race exhaust. Literally pops and rumbles so loud it’s addictive.

Edit. There’s 2 6.2 v8s in the game. One is an American ls motor I believe and the other is a Mercedes Amg engine. Just found out like 5 minutes ago after noticing a big hp difference between them.

488GTB and 612 f12tdf sounds adorable, but i really like Ariel Nomad sound too. IMO most of sounds are good owing to pops etc.

The Subaru 22b with race exhaust is absolutely a blast to just drive around and downshift for no apparent reason. This game easily has stepped up the sound quality compared to any other Forza game and at this point as both a PC and console gamer playing every single racing simulator you can imagine I can say that the sound quality overall in this game is the highest of any game I have played. And the ability to adjust the tires separate of the car separate of the sound effects makes a big big difference. As I feel the sound effects in game are far too loud compared to other things. And that’s on a calibrated 7 Channel system that I use.

I guess to be fair dirt rally has really awesome sounds equivalent to this game but other racing games definitely fall behind and considering the different cars and types of sounds they have to create they’ve really done a masterful job with this Edition

C63

1 Like

Can’t comment as I’m yet to recieve my copy of the game but what I will say is the Supra in FH2 with upgraded turbo was addictive. The sound of the external wastegate as it came onto boost was beautiful. Would drive it around casually whilst waiting for a long straight just to give it a boot full and hear it come onto song. I pray it sounds this good in FH3

Horizon series I’ve always found to sound better than Motorsport. Was gutted when they didn’t use the same sound clip for the Supra in FM6

1 Like

Love the clk gtr and gt350r. Can’t wait to get la ferrari and fxxk.

1 Like

La Ferrari you can try it in a collector challenge.

Aventador

Just how do they still manage to f*ck up sounds? Cars like the skyline annd supra sounds horrible, and pretty much all 6 cylinder cars sound the exact same, and not in a good way? a 1000hp supra sounds the same as a stock skyline aswell. Weird

Some sounds are great though like the c63, aventador and maloo

Best sounding cars? Of course is the Tesla. Oh, oh there is no sound.

the amg c63 sounds good. , also like the ute, especially the in-car sounds. that blower whine is great. just grabbed a hellcat expecting a similar experience and it sounds like poo; zero whine from the blower. not sure how they messed that up since they got it right in forza6

Bmw 1m, with all upgrades at “sport” level. This is the car I cruise around so the sound has to be spot on.

M4

Z/28 SOUND IS SENSATIONAL !!! WISH IT WAS LITTLE LOUDER :wink:

The 2.5 litre Volvo engine in the 850R and the Focus RS sounds beastly.