Best laptime doesnt update at all

Hi there, I was doing lap times on the Laguna Seca to get the best laptime possible and after several try the lap times never update even when I beat friends in my list. I managed to get in the top 10 of best lap in America but it just doesnt update at all… is there anything special I must do to make it count ? Yes the laps were clean.

Thanks,

Dave.

Which car are you using
Could it be one of the banned from the leaderboard cars
65 mini …
Fiat 1/9 x
Abarth essence 595
Their times won’t register at all

Oh ok Thanks for the answer !

Is there any list i can Check to know Which car is banned ? Would Be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave.

ÉDIT: ok I tried my Mazda rx3 and still didnt registered. I really dont understand this Time…

The RX3 is another car that T10 may have banned from posting times. There are several cars that can be made to preform outside of their rated PI index. These cars will be unable to post times till the problem is patched out of the game.

1 Like

Oh ok i see then!

Where can i Check the list in question ? If there is one.

I am not sure if there is an official list, but there is a thread already in this section of the forums that discusses which cars have been found to preform outside of their rated PI. If you want to post a time on the leaderboards, be sure your not using any of those cars that can be glitched.

1 Like

Think theres only the 4
I missed the mazda rx3

the 4 i know of
Mini '65
Fiat X1/9
Abarth 595 esseesse
Mazda RX3