Best Goliath Car

I have two HE cars, the Viper and the GT that I use for Goliath. I play without any sort of assists, and I’m not able to tame the Gt’s wild nature. If anyone has any control based GT tune, please send the name. Thanks in advance.

I have a tune by Don Joewon Song on my GT. Works a treat for me!

1 Like

Huracan HE skills or F Type HE XP.

If I have some time to kill, I’ll run my Mini HE that’s K swapped and about as fast as I can make it for C class. All the grip in the world but a bit down on top speed, still fun though. And it’s a credits boost.

I tested with the Huracan HE (skills) with additional triple skills xp perk applied and I got about 40% more xp than the BRZ HE (xp). So I guess thats my go to goliath car now.

I like to use HE cars for the bump in xp or cash. I was using the Jaguar, but my tune doesn’t really have the legs to stay comfortably ahead in the straights. Lately I’ve been using the Viper ACR (someone else mentioned this one) tuned to S2…quick laps and a nice cash bonus. I’m at that level now where the extra credits mean more than XP.

Man where do i start…I’m one of those Goliath grinders but i usually test out tunes on A class and up. Gives me an idea of what each car likes and doesn’t like but i digress… Favorites have to be the Viper HE (s2 998), LaFerrari (s2 998), Z4 GTE (s2 996), MC12 (s1 900), Corvette '15 (s2 998) and my favorite bat $hit crazy car of em all the Veneno (s2 998). While i love the Centanario the insanity of the Veneno makes me just a happy Shark (-:

2 Likes

My lap times are bad need a diffrent car i use the huricane he 12 or 13 min laps on this sounds like the centinaro is the best can you win it on wheelspins does anyone know dont wanna uae a chunk off my credits on it just yet

Best Goliath cars are in my opinion:

S2
**Koenigsegg ONE:**1 - This car can run no assists under 9 minutes every lap. I run Goliath daily in one of my many ONE:1 tunes. Some tunes are shared and some auction only.
Ferrari 458 Special - Great Goliath car.
Pagani Huayra BC - Awesome super grip Goliath monster
Ferrari 488 GTB - So good
Ford GT HE - Money maker
Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster - Super wicked on Goliath

S1
Ferrari 458 - No aero tuned, aero tuned and Liberty Walk tuned. This car is a blast to drive and I have shared many tunes.

As long as a car has a good power build with tons of speed and can handle the turns, it will do 10 minute laps easy.

That is the best car, it gives a lot of exp and goes fast.

The HE Viper in either RWD or 4WD can be a great car to have with all it’s aero grip combo. I also like using the Ford GT HE in either 4WD or RWD in different states of tunes. I think I’ve only ever run those cars apart from right at the start of having access to Goliath…then I think it was a Ferrari or something else. I’ve been tempted to try other cars but when ever I’ve come up against other drivers online, it’s usually the Ford GT HE just because of the speed and it keeps me on my toes. The 9 lap race I created a while back is still there for folks to try out. With the skills and money boost, it used to earn me 25 wheelspins or more, a shed load of XP and money. But since I’m pushing level 544 as I write this…Its getting harder to level up. I would try the other mega fast cars that have been mentioned on this thread but for now, I’m happy plugging away on Goliath unless someone challenged me to a good race in say a Alfa or Honda or something else :0D

With the recent Porsche car pack release, I’ve found that the 918 Spyder is an absolute beast around the Goliath circuit! I tend to hit my best times of 9min 30sec ish with the Viper HE or Ford GT HE but I smashed my time down to 9min 9sec in a 918. I was totally gobsmacked on how fast that car is around the circuit. With a proper tune up on its tyres, suspension and so forth, its one of the cars in the game that could go under the 9 minute mark. When I see people on here saying they went under 9 minutes I tend not to believe them. Now…I think those times might just be possible…but only just :smiley:

1 Like

Horizon Edition F-Type. I just like the way this thing drives, plus I’m a Jaguar guy anyhow.

It depends on which level you are.

If you are under lvl 400, an XP boost car is the best choice. Like the Jag or Subaru. Or you take a drift HE car, ignore your rivals and just drift along the track, like I did with my BMW M3 (The Supra HE wasn’t available at this time). The only problem is, drifting for wheelspins on Goliath gets dull after a few runs.

Past lvl 400, when level ups get rare, grinding credits become more imprtant then wheelspins. The Ford GT HE is a good choice here. Even if you fall back after an accident it’s quick enough to catch up with the fastest drivatars.

I have only started playing FM3 recently so do not have a great range of HE cars to choose from yet, I tried with the HE Countach which was great in the corners but it did not have the legs on the straight’s so I built a 250mph Mclarren F1 in S1 class which performance wise beasts the Drivatars and is a very easy win but unfortunately does not have a XP or cash boost.

Lap Time wise I’d take my tuned Koenigsegg One:1 0-60MPH<1.5secs vMax ~270MPH
For rewards I’d use my Subaru Brat HE

You need to define “best” before you can find a car to fit that definition. You have not specified whether you are looking for the best car in terms of laptime, rewards, driving feel, fun factor etc.

And yes, I realise the futility of responding to somebody who posted this 3 months ago.

1 Like

I’m not as skilled when driving the highest class cars, but I have a Mercedes (it’s one of the hot hatch cars) that is wonderfully comfortable to drive for many laps. It’s got the credits boost too.

x class centenario or 918 spyder, both can potentially do sub 8:30 laps

Please tell me the secret of your 918 Voodoo that you do so well?!

1 Like