Best Goliath Car

Reliant van is a beast…

I personally like the Nissan R390 and the Maserati MC12

Huracan HE maxed out or the Centenario maxed out.

My S2 McLaren P1 (fast and handles, I’m able to run 9:00 and sub 8s)
My S2 Pagani Huayra BC (fast and handles, run around 9:10-9:15)
My S1 Mazda RX7 (I love it because its my RX7 and I’ve tweak it to the point of being an extension of me)

I did Goliath in a B class Carrera RS. Straights were not fun but drift points skyrocketed with street tires.

I like using the Lamborghini Centenario or the BAC Mono for quick lap times

My Ford GT HE tune blazes that thing. Too bad I’m not the best driver as I always mess up crazy times that I could have had.

Plus the extra money is a great bonus.

For me would be at the moment :

-porsche 918 just to have fun with good handling for fast lap times
-ford gt HE if i would need quick credits
-MG Metro if going purely for experience while drifting (around 300k xp each lap)

My usual choice would be the GT HE, did a few laps in various others cars last night though, all X class:

1. Lamborghini Centenario - 8:38
  2. Porsche 918 - 8:47 (rapid acceleration but takes a long time to get to top end, may need gear ratio tuning, also very sketchy over the minor bumps and jumps)
    3: Lamborghini Veneno - 8:47
  3. Koenigsegg One:1 - 9:01 (too much wheel spin, AWD tune may be better)

Huracan HE maxed out, slightly taller top gear for them long straights. Use the triple skills XP perk and you earn XP like crazy. Banking chains at 300k can be hard but you get used to it. Quickest way to earn XP as far as I am aware.

This is what I did when I ran Goliath
But I hardly bother anymore. Haven’t been on Goliath in months with exception of monthly rival in track toys and HLC in B class.

Not the best car, but fun car for me is 1970 Chevelle HE

I use the Viper SRT10 HE with the stock engine maxed out and AWD with 75% torque distribution to the rear. Even though it has a S2 976 PI, it blows the rest of the opponents out of the water even though they have a higher top speed, I can beat them in the corners thanks to my aero parts. I do 10 laps per Goliath combined with the car’s credit boost, the Double Down perk and the XP Bump perk, which gives me 1.8 million credits and about 1.3 XP. TBH, at level 552, I’ll probably use the XP bump less, just to save my skill points for Double Down.

I’m curious how this is going to be possible
achievement from the upcoming Hot Wheels expansion

Complete the Goliath event in the 2010 Pagani Zonda R in less than 06:30:000

has anyone beaten that time in any other car yet

I’m assuming there is orange track banking, Talby. So your able to keep an overall higher top speed like and oval.

It’s about 2min faster then too times and 2:30-45 from a fast lap in any car

1 Like

I could be way wrong, it’s happened, but I’m thinking it’s gonna be a “new” Goliath track. Like maybe all the inbetween the islands Hot Wheels tracks in one run or something like that. I’m betting it’s not gonna be the original Goliath at all. Sorta the Kingmaker of Hot Wheels.

Your more then likely correct Zep. I was seeing surfers paradise and what looked like glass mountain and though they may have a HW Goliath that is sort of the Goliath.

I can’t wait to run in the zonda R. :grin:
Or tryout the other cars. But I assume the zonda R will be pretty good at the traditional Goliath as well - the zonda cinque is. So r hopefully can get up there like the 918 is doing

I define the best car lap time wise, so for me that’s X-Class hyper cars. I consider myself as a decent driver and I’m racing consistently around the 8:50-9:00minutes. I have following best times (own set-ups):

8:48 (Centenario)
8:53 (Veneno)
8:57 (Koenigsegg One:1)

Didn’t have the time to test and set up the 918 Spyder, but think that it could be between the Centenario and the Veneno.

Less than 6:30min for the Goliath seems to be out of reach of the common mortals unless the Zonda R is a cheat or it isn’t the Goliath as we know it. Can’t wait to try both of them though.

I’m thinking more and more it’s not the Goliath of the base game. But a new track for the DLC. Otherwise the the rainforest sections and the surferpardise sections can be taken full out on orange tracks.

But all the pictures thus far only show east side of the main map so. More than likely it’s completely new. And probably pretty convoluted twisting and turning on it’s self.

6:30 lap is failry long lap in distance for S2 car.

Mines my Ferrari 488 GTB, S2 … AWD, things a beast off the line and drifts round corners with ease… my favourite car to use on the Goliath Race