Best Goliath Car

Tell me what the best Goliath car is in your opinion?
Mine is probably my (X-Class) Horizon Edition Ford GT

BMW Isetta

8 Likes

How many hours to do 1 lap if stock…lol

1 Like

Hours? Days more like!!!

2 Likes

It’s not an Alfa Romeo, it won’t break down on you.

2 Likes

No,its just so damn slow!!!

2 Likes

About 35 min and need to draft and stay in draft if you get left out you’ll never catch-up
mesasphere may still have twitch broadcast they did a number of public online races.

That and the Reliant Supervan are my favourites. The Reliant became fun for me to race once I discovered it was strangely more stable to use the ebrake for turns, but the Isetta is my go-to.

1 Like

This is a question that everyone will answer differently. Even in a single class, every driver has a different mindset, and therefore different cars will work better for some than others.

1 Like

I get that but I asked for your opinion not for the obvious facts.

I find that my best car is the Dodge Viper ACR Horizon Edition. It has just enough speed and mechanical grip to fly around that circuit.

I like this one the most. The tune I use on the Ford GT HE is just too edgy and I have to keep my mind on what I am doing in it more than the Viper. I haven’t tried the Huracan yet but may give that a try this weekend if the incoming ice storm doesn’t take out the electricity.

With a Centenario you easily get under 9 min times and highspeed cornering is incredible.

1 Like

Hurracan HE witha s2 setup. I finish a lap around 9m10 drifting a lot, and it reachs a top speed of +/-430kmh

Any Horizon edition car. Just depends on what you want to max out. If you’re just doing it because you like a long drive, then take out a nice grand tourer. Maybe a Rolls Royce or something and just enjoy the ride. I mostly do it in my Horizon Edition Huracan. It’s fast and offers lots of grip in the corners. It also boosts my XP by a fair amount.

1 Like

Ultima fully upgraded with gear tuning. No lift in most corners and with the gear tuning tops at 240

Any HE XP car. The way I see it you may as well get the most out of those long laps by earning as much XP as possible for your time.

2 Likes

Goliath drivatars have gotten much more aggressive and faster over the last couple of updates! I wonder why the studio feels it is in their best interest to keep upping the difficulty levels of the game? To me that makes no sense whatsoever ! I used to race Goliath and win comfortably, now I can hardly make it past 5th, and in some of the fastest car the drivatars pass you like you’re standing still on some of the fastest roads in the outback section of the track.

I’m guessing that has to do with how the drivatar AI is built based on a particular players driving habits. As more and more people grind Goliath their drivatars are improving and because those players are tuning their cars for Goliath their cars are changing as well to take advantage of those long straight stretches.

Yep,I was doing Goliath in my Ferrari 458 Speciale doing 274 MPH & A guy with GT-R passes me like he is doing over 290 MPH WTH!!. T10 should cap the drivatar top speed to 250 MPH or 269 MPH,Since almost 70 % of cars are capped like 269 MPH,Why?,Koenigsegg one:1 reaches 275+ MPH in real world but in this game its having hard time reaching 269 MPH…