E88

E55

E50

E89
BBS-E88s

E26

And 1000% bbs le mans

4 Likes

Please add the BBS LM!!! It’s such a classic and looks good on a lot of cars and styles!

3 Likes

There are currently only 4 different sets of BBS wheels in Forza. The most they had in the series was I think 7 in Motorsport 2, and since FM3 this well known wheel manufacturer hasn’t seen any of their creations added to Forza, except for a single wheel set taken straight from a race car in FM7. On top of this, 2 of the 4 available sets have their models taken from Motorsport 3 and they’re inaccurate, another one being RS-GT has seen a slight remodel for FM5 but if anything it’s worse than it used to be. Fix them and add new ones, they are always welcome.

4 Likes

I just noticed this rim is in FM 2023 but not in FH5. I’m not sure if more rims are present in FM but not in FH5. Perhaps we can expect another rims update for FH5 and FM to make sure both games have the same rims? Would be nice to be able to drive the same builds in both games :slight_smile:

Edit: I added some screenshots.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are a decent amount of new rims in Motorsport. Only one new set of rims from BBS shown above, and also more Volk Racing wheels like TE037 Dura & TE37 Ultra, proper Watanabe R-Type rims, and others that I’m forgetting about from memory. Hopefully they all get added to FH5 soon though

2 Likes

More bbs wheels

2 Likes

Can we get the BBS LM in the game? I know there are 2 other rims that look a lot like it, but they’re just not the same.

4 Likes