A feature I'd love to have

Great job adding the ability to change vinals texture!!

What I would like to see is the ability to clear out my storefront, because changing the livery in your garage makes a whole new livery that you cna share, but leaves the original in the storefront which causes me to have a lot of duplicate paint jobs on my storefront.

Itd be cool to be able to remove liveries from your storefront.

If you click on a vinyl in your store it will download it, and then you can delete it, and it is removed from your store.

2 Likes

This. Download it, unshare then delete it.

To spare youself this huzzle next time. It’s better to unshare a design before you’re working on it. This way it’ll overwrite the actual one which you then have to upload again of course. It’s the way I do it to keep my designs and the hub clean.

I did that a couple of days ago to correct a mistake I’d noticed. I forgot that the game shares your edited file with a new Share Code and lost the stats that it had previously. Same thing happened when I thought of a better name for another design, unshared it, edited the name, reshared it, got a new code and stats were at zero.

A feature I’d love to have would be a game that works without all the bugs.

2 Likes

Dreamer… :smiley:

It’s never happened in any game but I get what you mean.

1 Like

You are so wrong dude I just couldn’t believe a line like that!

PONG was totally bug free!

:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol… umm… not the way I recall my Coleco version of it :rofl:

1 Like

Could have been just your coleco. But the Atari one was flawless. Of course coleco was the first “update” :wink: so that means the first introduction of bugs into the programming process.

1 Like

Bugs up till 2000 ad were very rare.

1 Like

Forza Rewards reintroduced.

1 Like

The first bug…

A Moth

One week after Americans celebrated the end of World War II, the massive Mark II computer that ran ordnance calculations for the U.S. Navy shut down. On September 9, 1945, at 1545 hours, technicians found the culprit: a moth trapped between two of the machine’s thousands of relay points .

2 Likes

Now if we could have option to make vinyl more and less metallic.

2 Likes