Preview option for liveries before downloading

Another feature what was in previous FH titles but got removed.

Preview other people’s designs without having to download it first. With the lack of paint save space, I don’t want to waste time and effort downloading a paint to look at it, offer a preview of it first then I can decide if I want to download it.

ohhh yes, that’s very important!

Always a big disappointment when I download a livery and it doesn’t match my body kit

3 Likes

Would be nice if loading times improve along the line as well.

How come nfs heat/nfs unbound lets players be able to preview liveries with ease and be able to spin your car around so u can take a better look at the entire car?

Granted there is a workaround where you can go into the autoshow, pick the desired car and then search for a livery and you’ll be able to see how the car looks without purchasing it and the livery itself applies a bit quicker. But then a few other problems arise:

1. Why would i click an extra menu, look through over 600 cars just to find that one model, preview it. Then go back to my garage, find my car, find the livery and then apply it. Why the so many extra steps?

2. You can move the camera around and look at the car but its usually really slow and sluggish

The option to preview a design or livery for vehicles, instead of downloading it to a car and then finding out it looks poor or that is doesn’t change car colour as it’s only a vinyl preset.

Small things in my opinion, but I’m surprised it still isn’t a feature to preview designs.

OMG yes cause it’s hard for me to tell if it’s a good design or not in FH5 and also on an unrelated note I made a suggestion for designs as well if anyone wants to check it out and spread it around

I was buying additional cars from the Autoshow when I realized that you could view people’s designs without consuming storage. Since thats possible, why not add the option after the car is purchased as well.

I’m repainting all of my cars with the inspiration of other creators choices, but I can’t decide who has the best paint hue, or rims, or aero without needing a closer inspection.

That’s all really. Ig my point is previewing a design could save a lot of the time and storage.

This was my second topic. Hopefully I didn’t break any rules and pls correct me if I’m wrong.