1971 BMW 3.0 CSL Circuit Tune Help

Hello everyone,

So I am trying to build an A class circuit 1971 BMW 3.0 CSL. I have the “Batmobile” body kit as well as everything in the engine is maxed (stock engine, naturally aspirated), race brakes, suspension, roll bars, roll cage and race weight reduction. All the transmission parts are maxed out and I have race tires with widest profile in the front and back and 15 inch ATS Classic wheels. Right now the car is sitting at A class with a performance index of 599. All I’m asking is for help with a balanced circuit tune, I want grip around corners but very minimal understeer. I just can’t seem to get a good tune, and my friends and I are going to have a classic 1970s-1980s German (BMW E30 M3, BMW 3.0 CSL, Mercedes 190E, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR, Porsche 930 Turbo 3.3, BMW 2002 Turbo) tournament this coming weekend so I would like to be as competitive as possible. The tracks we plan on racing are the Hockenheim Ring, Nordschleife, Bernese Alps and Nurburgring Grand Prix.

Thanks in advance!

a tune is usually reflected on your personal preference, but ill try to help you put together a base tune for it. this link also has taught me alot about tuning, its Fuerdogs tune calculator but I use the descriptions underneath the values on how to fine tune it. send me a FR

http://myforzagarage.com/V5tuning_m.php

Awesome, thanks for the link! I won’t be online today or tomorrow so I’ll send you a request on wednesday :slight_smile: