Why Level 42 Is A Total Bust

It is easy but not very nice all they do is spam the store front with the same designs with different names add the same design to the same car with just a tiny difference and list it you now have 10 to 15 designs all the same for the same car keep on doing it for a few weeks and a elite legend you become then all they do is delet all ther designs and rob other players in the AH. All players ahould have the same options for selling in the AH not just the one in every 300 to 500 players if that many.

1 Like

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/most-played/games/xbox

Have a look at where Forza 7 is listed in the top played Xbox games… Hint: It’s not.

There are currently fewer than 50K people playing The Division on Xbox and it’s 38th on the list. Of note: Horizon 3 is listed as 17th.

lvl 43 myself also, about 25% in to it, only miss one car which was the car you get in the indy bounty hunter

Just checked that list and fm7 is about 23rd once I changed it to the uk with horizon in 13th. However I don’t think it’s in any order it’s just a list of most played games.

Like I said earlier the player base is lower than ever but we still have around 50000 players online at any one time. When I see legendary painters or tunners I wanna know they are what they say. A legend imo is the likes of race boy or flg, set the bar high and the right ppl will rise to the top