All of you cannot see that Forza is actually now dying under its own form of political correctness and under its own weight caused by its problems, namely the broken Drivatar system. Guess what? Most of the Ferraris are a LOT heavier in real life than what they actually are in real life. Although the weights for the F12berlinetta and FF are correct, the rest do not seem to match with real life. Therefore, the Ferraris are NOT as good in real life as in the games. Time for Turn 10 and Playground Games to stop glorifying and exaggerating Ferraris. TIME FOR TURN 10 AND PLAYGROUND GAMES TO GET THEIR ******* **** TOGETHER!!!
- 1987 Ferrari F40 = 3018 lb
- 1995 Ferrari F50 = 3080 lb
- 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari = 3261 lb
- 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia = 3450 lb
- 2010 Aston Martin One-77 = 3594 lb
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 = 3977 lb (since the SV is already 3867 lb)
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale = 3404 lb
- 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari = 3495 lb + a speed reduction to 8.1~8.4
- 2016 Ferrari FXX K = 3295 lb + a speed increase to 8.1~8.3
The only hypercars I know are faster track times-wise than any of McLaren’s cars are the Huayra BC and One:1. That’s it. In terms of drag racing, the Evolution 1020, One:1, Agera, Veyron SS, Venom GT, and Regera are faster.
See the link below? This is a link to a Care2 petition I made. Go ahead and sign it; it requires 75K signatures by September 2017. Don’t wanna sign it? TOO BAD! THIS SERIES HAS COLLAPSED UNDER ITS OWN WEIGHT!
[Mod Edit - We have never allowed petitions on FM.net - D]
And also, I have hated the Drivatar system. Why do I have to deal with a BMW M3 E92 on the Goliath Circuit that can go as fast as my Koenigsegg One:1? And why do the Drivatars have to cheat so much they can’t even feel traction loss on rough terrain?