What games / franchises would you like to see on Xbox One?

Personally I’d love a new next gen Driver game. Perhaps rather than one city, have 3 connected by country side. Like Driv3r but all on the same map, and they’d probably have to be set within the same country as one another.

I’d also love a new Deus Ex game, true open world than the last ‘large level’ design of Human Revolution. I’m a sucker for cyberpunk!

For way out there games, I’d also like to see a next gen Project Gotham Racing, but I’m sad I’ll probably never see that. Or Shenmue 3…

What existing franchises or games would you like to see that haven’t already been announced?

I think CDPR are going to give square enix a run for their money with Cyberpunk 2077.

Trailer if you havent seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

1 Like

Yeah I’m really excited about Cyberpunk 2077, although I wish there was more information on it. Preferably game play. It’s at the top of my most anticipated list for sure.

CDPR are God-Tier. Give them the time they need I reckon.

simcity, and the sims. the sims is still i believe the greatest computer game of all time and it has been well over ten years since it was first created, a huge milestone. i would also like to see the command and conquer franchise return to the xbox one. i see zoo tycoon on the xbox one that is encouraging perhaps my wishlist will follow.