We need more of Reliant (robin and more)

We need more 3 wheelers in the game. It’s a w
eird thing that forza haven’t added the 3 wheeled car “Reliant Robin” along with other Reliant cars like the Reliant Regal. Robin got so much popularity when that episode of top gear where they cutsomized the handling of it to make it more flippy. However we still just got the Reliant Regal Supervan III. We need this in the game. and not only that but it’s almost Reliant Robin’s 50th anniversary. We need to celebrate it with the Reliant Robin. Please Forza add the robin aswell ;(
Robin(2)

4 Likes

And the Rialto (Top Gear tried to make a space rocket with it) and the Reliant bond bug. I’m all for a micro/bubble car championship would be a right laugh :smiley:.

Although just to off-set things and show Reliant did not just built 3 wheeled cars they should put in the Reliant Scimiter SE5

1 Like

yeah i enjoyed watching that episode of top gear. 3 wheelers are powerful

1 Like

4 wheeler are trash
3 wheelers however is the funniest experience you could have

1 Like

We need to start a “more 3 wheelers in Forza” campaign :smiley:

a h y e s. jeremy clarkson once went down a road with his amazing s#xy 3 wheeler and he loved it. he chose this car bc it was his favorite. he loved rolling it. it feel like a roller coaster for him. he was always the bass boosted kind of guy whenever he had a passenger. he didn’t care about how dangerous they were. he loved them. most of his passengers didn’t really survive the swag it had whenever it rolled over. most passengers coulden’t handle the heat the car had whenever it rolled so they would start burn like a chrisp like Anakin SKywalker from star wars episode 3: revenge of the sith. jeremy however. was in love and had a special relationship with the car which they ultimately got married. they live happy all day long. they love rolling. it reminded many of a movie where 2 couple roll down a green flowery hill happly however instead of a girl it was a 3 wheeler car. he always enjoyed going down narrow roads. no other car has had a such impact in his life. he was alone but he had the car. which made him happy. in 2012 jeremy desited to leave top gear toget spare time with his reliant robin. they had 2 reliant kids named jeremy robinson and reliant clarkson. the family grew up happily with barely any issues and they lived till they died in 2022 and their children grew up and become famous rollers. they got the nick name of the fight spinners for their great stunts and action and they had seprate families and also lived happy ever so after. the end

Scimitar GTE? Yes please. Not many Shooting Brakes around, but the 70s had some plums, including this, and by Royal Appointment too.

Bond Bug? Should have been in FH4, but maybe if there was a 70s themed playlist or expansion in FH5? Then again, no…

All 3 wheeled Reliants are just variations of the original, so one is enough, thanks.

EDIT: having read the above post, here’s a fun fact. Luke Skywalker’s skimmer in Star Wars was really a Reliant underneath.

1 Like

one 3 wheeler? you “carsist”. a made up word i came up with. we need more 3 wheelers. they don’t get alot of respect from 4 wheeled drivers. we must show them what 3 wheelers got

and also yes i agree with luke lol

Well if you do not want another Reliant how about a Bond.

AND DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST

Or maybe an AC Petite

or really go to town with the scammell scarab

scammell scarab

And if you want to go more towards the Peels how about the Allard Clipper

reliant is the king of 3 wheelers. we must add more even tho we already have one of their cars. no other 3 wheeler company is as good as reliant and not as impressive

it’s econamic and doesn’t really affect the wild life

More 3 wheeled cars would be great if they could actually roll over when you turn them too hard! I spent a good amount of time trying to get the Reliant to be unstable in FH5, it was surprisingly difficult!

If it drives just like a 4 wheeled car when completely stock then it loses all sense of novelty and adventure. If I’m not at the edge of my seat at every 15 mph turn then they just aren’t fun for me.

Weird thing about the Reliant in FH5, it becomes easier to roll over WITH the wide body kit. The training wheels don’t work at all like they had in FH4.

btw i also went for the relaistic speed of 85 mph as mentioned in top gear which i assumed was the speed they used in the first episode of it

i got a tune for you. i have what you are looking for it’s made by bloodyframe2018 (me) and name is something with “top gear (v1.3)” i have made it very unstable but still a bit difficult to roll however it’s the best and most focused and “realistic” tune i could make focusing on rl gravity but still be able to roll like the top gear empisode

this wasn’t easy. i have been working on this tune for quiet a while. if you see my old tunes then try to find the right one with the name i gave you of it and look for the latest bc that probably the one that is the most recent one