Volkswagen Golf 2012-2021 (MK7)

The 7R makes farts too even tho its the manual

And for those who are asking for a Clubsport S with a DSG well I have bad news which are good news for me It only comes in Manual as its lighter than the DSG and the Clubsport S is all about weight reduction

Its also 2 door only again because of weight reduction

You are right that Clubsport S is Manual only, and it would sound like a decent Manual modern Golf.

I want the normal Clubsport with DSG.

1 Like

Thats the downside of the DSG they weigh more

They only made 400 of them

2016 Golf GTI Clubsport

The Golf GTI Clubsport is only available throughout Europe and Australia, as USA doesn’t get it. It commemorates the 40th anniversary of the VW Golf.

It has the same 2.0 TSI, as the heart of the performance Golf (for both GTI and R). But this one produces 261HP And 350Nm of Torque, unlike the normal GTI which has 217HP (with its Performance Package producing 227HP), and it has two 6-speed Transmission options: DSG and Manual. (I want this in DSG)

Pretty much, this is the best version for the Mk7 Golf. I would take this over the existing 2014 and 2021 Golf Rs which were already in-game, because the Clubsport seems to have a much better appearance in the exterior, and I liked it since I see it in NFS games.

1 Like

A manual golf r will never pull dsg farts. Forza did it wrong. 2nd, the clubsport s only came out manually, limited to 400 units and it is a clubsport without limitations and taken to the limit in weight reduction. For the game, normal clubsport and dsg would be better. I know you’re a DSG hater but go ask for manuals somewhere else, that change is obsolete if you look closely, it’s hardly used anymore because it’s a burden. In a game I look for the best performance and the dsg dkg pdk changes… they have it

3 Likes

Not only he hates DSG, but he also hates every single Automatic gearbox because he thinks Automatics and DCTs have “no relation to the driver” and “transmission failures that can’t be repaired”. I think that is false information, I don’t think they usually fail since they’re new. He’s literally too obsessed with Manuals.

I just don’t care what he says about how much he hate automatics. He had no idea unfortunately as he keeps on defending the manual Golf R. Anyways, let’s focus on trying to bring the Golf DSG to the game.

2 Likes

Sure a manual does mean you’re in complete control of the gears but a DSG makes shifting a lot quicker, hence why a Golf GTI with a DSG is typically quicker than one with a manual, sure it’s not much difference

1 Like

The full control relationship of a manual usually happens when driving in real life, and Automatics are made for people who have less interest in vehicles. Dual clutches are indeed quicker as it relates to performance.

1 Like

Thats the problem we need more enthusiasts machines I dont like performance cars that are not made for car people manuals are just more special than those robotic transmissions that have no connection between the driver and the car

Yeah I mean for example if you’re in 3rd gear, the second clutch means 4th is ready to go and when you shift into 4th, the process is seamless and quick, hence why it’s so common now in performance cars, not just in VW Group cars

1 Like

And since this is a Volkswagen which is meant to be cheap and simple it makes sense for the manual anyway

You think manual transmissions never have failures?

I never said that but they definetely are cheaper to repair again another advantage of a non automated manual and its lighter

Given the Golf is an icon and not something new the manual makes much more sense

Manuals shouldnt be dying but they are

If you want a luxury premium golf go for the RS3 which is ingame

Yeah I drove it already