Volkswagen Golf 2012-2021 (MK7)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Volkswagen Golf (Seventh generation)

This topic is for models other than the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R and the 2021 Volkswagen Golf R already featured in FH5.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• 3-door Hatchback
  • 5-door Hatchback
  • Wagon
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (2012-2016)
  • Facelft (2016-2020)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • GTE
  • GTI (+ Performance Package)
  • GTI Clubsport, Clubsport S & TCR
  • R & R360S
  • Standard Diesel
  • GTD
  • e-Golf
0 voters

Hello, I am here to suggest the 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. My father has this vehicle in real life, him and me have always joked around about having the car in the game.

Not only that, but the car is an actual nice car, you wouldn’t think it would be fast because it’s a SportWagen, but it’s a sleeper. It can go up to 130 on the freeway.

The car looks spectacular too,
New-technology-in-the-2016-Volkswagen-Golf-SportWagen-1038x350

Just look at the body on the car, not only that but interior looks absolutely amazing
2016_golf_sportwagen_5222

I would love if yall could consider adding this car to the game

6 Likes

When are we finally getting a new(er) Golf GTI? Gives us some more FWD cars!

5 Likes

2019 Volkswagen Golf Variant 2.0 TSI R

Very rare and often overlooked version of the Golf R.

10 Likes

THERE ARE TOO MANY GOLFS IN FH5!!!

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think we just have the wrong ones.

The current VR6 should be the Euro-spec version. And we need some proper GTI’s added.

1 Like

yeah there are too many golfs in fh5 but not enough gti`s

1 Like

Want a 1.4turbo golf blue motion ( my car irl)

GTI TCR 7.5 290HP DSG7

2 Likes

Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport S

2 Likes

2016 Golf R 4 Door 6 speed
2018 Golf R 3 door 6 Speed
2017 Golf R Wagon DSG

One of the Mk7 Golf R’s are used for sound recording of FH5, but thing is - they used a DSG version. We could even hear the farts from it…

But we end up getting the Manual one in-game, which sound like bad news to some Golf R fans who were looking forward to DSGs… I’d pity them.

1 Like

If a GTI arrives it should be the Clubsport GTI in its DSG variant and with backets. since it is the gti that commemorates the 40th anniversary of the model has 290hp and 380nm and dsg 6 gearbox

2 Likes

I checked the GTI Clubsport’s interior in NFS, and what I found out is that the NFS version of it has the 6-speed Manual, according to its specs.

The Clubsport S is manual only

And given that the old Clubsport has a manual they would probably go for that and I want the 4 door and the Clubsport S I want the 2 door

Also since its the GTIs 40th Anniversary it must be a manual as the original only came in manual

The GTI Clubsport in Need for Speed ​​has been in since payback and behaves like the DSG, very good sound and achieved the change. In fact the GTI Clubsport is much better in DSG, only the S is faster. because it does not have rear seats and has more power. Hopefully the 3p door model will arrive with pretoria than the optional rim and it is prettier.

1 Like

The S doesn’t have a dsg because a manual is lighter and I don’t think if we ever get a Clubsport that it would be DSG

You’re right. I played NFS and drove it, it does behaves like a DSG. Every time I upshift, it makes farts.