VIP Car Pack and Membership details and discussion

Any idea how VIP will work on PC< for example if I buy on XB1 will I get VIP (including double spins etc.) on both my XB1 and PC (providing I use the same gamertag)? What if I buy it on PC, will everything regarding VIP carry over to XB1?

Just imagine your Xbox is another PC and your PC is another Xbox. Everything will work just as you expect.

Thats what I thought guys, thanks!

Since the account/save is the same, I’ll say yes, it will.

Hey does anyone know if the demo stats go into our game? Thank you.

No they do not.

Thank you

I have a friend who pre-ordered the game with early access, which gives me access to it as well due to game sharing; however, it means I would not have VIP membership from the beginning.

As opposed to purchasing another bundle at $80, if I were to purchase it individually from some place like Amazon, would it be available to me on the 23rd when early access opens up?

you would be able to buy it individually from the xbox live store if you sign in using a browser as well

that link says it wont be available till the 27th, but if it’s only a code and they send it earlier it would be usable

Thanks for the quick reply. I may check the XBox store then, maybe it will be available sooner from there.

1 Like

I bought this game as a preorder for PC on Microsoft Store. By right this should include the VIP membership as well as the monthly car packs. My question is, will these add-ons be disbursed immediately when the game is playable or will it be done on the actual release date? I am quite confused as I have spent $100 on this, and yet it tells me to get the VIP pack again to access the Ford Falcon

VIP pack should be there on release
The monthly car packs are released each month

I think I just screwed up. I dont play these games, but my kids wanted it. So I ordered the deluxe version (as the vip sounded like they would enjoy) so I bought and downloaded, but using my account. Now it sounds like the VIP will be tied to my account, but I will never play it. So I think I just wasted $20? Wonder if I can have it transferred (the entire game, not just the vip) to their account? This was one of the most confusing game purchases I have ever done.

As boxxout has just said
For the first time VIP is shared across all accounts on that console
So as long as you have the console set to your home console you should be fine

Previously they would have still had access but would have needed ingame credits to buy them

So when are we getting our VIP?

I just tested out, and this time it seems that VIP benefits are shared across all accounts in the same console.
Both my main (where i bought the game) and secondary accounts have the crown icon next to the name, plus the DLC cars are free on both of them. That’s really new to me.

1 Like

I just started playing the game and I don’t have my VIP or any of the extra goodies from the Ultimate Edition.

I am curious, I purchased the Ultimate Edition and just started playing about 2 hours ago when it came out, but Im not getting the Car Pack and VIP rewards… Is there a reason for this and/or is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

This seems to be an issue for a lot of people playing on pc. I don’t have the stuff either. See the link.
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst70431_VIP-for-a-lot-of-PC-players-not-working.aspx

Thanks boxxout and talby71. that is great news.