UI - Driver level reset to level 1 , Displays as level 1 (1656239)

, ,

Players reporting this bug, please provide the following information:

• Your previous level (as close as you remember - screenshots encouraged) and prestige number, and new level.
  • Is your level showing the same number in all modes? (Career, Multiplayer, Free Play)
  • Your gaming platform
  • Were you previously affected by driver level display issues?
  • When did you first notice the change? (immediately after updating the game without driving in an event? After a driving in a specific event or game mode or track/car? - specifically after driving Yas Marina, or not related to Yas Marina?)
  • Is your level now frozen despite more gameplay? increasing with gameplay? Increasing and then dropping again?
1 Like

Same here. Was level 196ish now after driving Yas Marina I’m at level 2. Xbox Series X with a controller.

1. First reset ocurred yesterday at level ca. 138, second today exactly at level 141 (after the first reset, my level was back to normal on the next day, after second restart of the game, and then the reset happened again). I was down to level 1 every time.

2. Platform: PC/Steam.

3. Previously I’ve noticed a similar issue several times when doing test drives on various tracks in various cars. However, level 1 was displayed only as long as I stayed in the event menu, and each time it was back to normal after returning to the main menu. This time the change persisted.

4. I’ve noticed this change after performing a test drive around various layouts of Yas Marina and returning to the main menu (two times, yesterday and today).

5. I’m now leveling up from level 1 but slower than when I started playing the game, as if higher XP caps were retained and only the displayed number is affected.

There is also possibility that I was hit with the third reset, from level 3 to 1, after doing a test drive around Silverstone, but I’m not entirely sure.

the same thing for me, my level dropped to 2.I was around level 100 and after the update and a career race everything fell back. I play on Xbox series s

there is a strange thing, after checking in multiplayer mode, I am at the right level (103) but in career mode I went back to level 2

Yep I’ve got this too

Previous level was in the 90s as far as I can remember

Never been affected by this before and seemed to change after doing a random test drive and reseting doesn’t work either

• I rode in training on Yas Marina
  • after that, I realized that my pilot level had dropped to 5 ( perhaps at 1 at the beginning i don’t Know ) ( i didn’t check my level when i lauched the game just after finish the release )
  • I left the training mode and I went to set a lap time on Yas Marina Defi class S
  • the record of this Personal Best time has been recorded in the leaderboard with a pilot level at 234
  • In the main menu my pilot level is still wrong ( 5 )
  • In my multiplayer review that I played there Several days ago, my level is 234 with security S
  • I’ve done nothing but ride at Yas Marina since this morning’s update 11/15/23.
    ===
  • to Yas Marina the woman speaks in Spanish while I am in French language. Maybe this Spanish lady doesn’t know how to count ?!? :smiley:

Xbox Series X

I just can’t load into my game

Same to me… It’s incredible…

Also got reset to level 1. I think i was at about 235/240 before the reset

Playing on xbox and the reset happened i wanna say about an hour ago after playing multiplayer

Weird, looks like it gpt reset again after playing career. Or maybe the team is just on top of it

Bug Info: Just signed into the game on Xbox Series X and discovered my Driver Level has been reset to “1”. I was at about level 160 yesterday when I signed out. I don’t use Quick Resume.
Platform: Xbox Series X
Edition: Premium Add-Ons
Account: Solo Xbox account
Attempted fixes: Rebooted XSX console
Content Update: Just started in the last 24 hours. Was fine yesterday afternoon (US Pacific time)

Update: I have just submitted a bug report via the official Forza Support system.

• Your previous level (as close as you remember - screenshots encouraged) and prestige number, and new level.
    Was 199, got reset to 1

• Is your level showing the same number in all modes? (Career, Multiplayer, Free Play)
    Same number on all menus and leaderboards

• Your gaming platform
    PC, Windows Store

• Were you previously affected by driver level display issues?
    No

• When did you first notice the change? (immediately after updating the game without driving in an event? After a driving in a specific event or game mode or track/car? - specifically after driving Yas Marina, or not related to Yas Marina?)
    After update 2.0 driving in Free Play (Test Drive). For me it occurred after driving on Catalunya GP, not Yas Marina

• Is your level now frozen despite more gameplay? increasing with gameplay? Increasing and then dropping again?
    It’s not frozen, I leveled up back to 5. After that I took a break, closed the game and got my level back the next time I started the game, with 5 additional levels (204)

1 Like

It looks like this happened also to me on Series S. I noticed today after going to Spotlight Series that my driver level was 2 (currently 3 and going up). The problem is also present on free play / career mode. No previous issues with driver level or at least I have not noticed any. I believe the track when the issue was noticed was Grand Oak. *not driven Yas Marina a single time yet.

3 days ago I took a screenshot where my driver level was 580 and I have driven a lot since then.

FM driver level

Just noticed the game seems to show the correct driver level when going to:
Featured Multiplayer → Friends

2 Likes

Lost my driver level progress today, from 246 2* to 0. There are so many basic things in this game that simply do not work.

My driver level was in the high 400s after the update it restarted at level 1 again why??? That was the closes pic I had of my driver level but it was higher then that either high 400s or low 500s……second pic (b class race) is my level now…. Gamer tag: I Fist God

Same problem here.

From Level 681 now back to 3.

Last race was B-class-serie Yas Marina

I play on PC.
The game crashed and I had to restart it. Since then I have been shown level 3. Before the crash it was level 681.

Please fix as soon as possible.

Overall, I am very, very dissatisfied with the game.

I just had the same problem 11/16/23. I had to reset the game twice for it to work. Wonder if it’s the new track that causing this problem?

Unfortunately, I don’t have my driver level anymore after I drove the new track after the update. Hope you can get it back that everyone gets their level back

My level has reset to level 1 after playing this circuit I hope you have a fix for this.

It’s unacceptable and needs addressing.