Turn 10 pls

Dear Turn 10,

i have stopped playing your game, i have stopped believing in you and anything that you say.

i have been a diehard forza fan since the xbox 360 came out and i had FM2. This community has turned into a cesspool of hate because of the product you continue to push out. i have never felt like a company doesn’t want someone to play their game more than this game right here

I started playing assetto corsa a game that is almost a decade older than this current motorsport game and i can say you guys don’t even come close to it, especially the pc version with mods. this game, this company and this community is a joke. you take nothing we say or suggest seriously as if you’re better than anyone of us simply bc you know how to make a video game

this games physics, matchmaking content is all garbage that you recycle and reuse year after year and after a 6 year hiatus you put out the worst game to date lol i guarantee if you teach a handful of these guys in this forum how to develop and code a forza game and i promise you’d be out of a job faster than richard nixon

With all that being said i hope the best i want you to prove me wrong i want to feel dumb for stop playing this game but i know i wont because you guys simply don’t care what we say and all you want is quick money to pump into FH5 and the garbage horizon series.

Turn 10 take action for your diehard fans and do something before all you have is a bunch of people who don’t take anything you do serious.

23 Likes

It’s been like that forever. I feel like they lost touch with their fan base/customers after Forza 4. Remember how awesome that one was? Remember that trailer?

Remember when Clarkson, May and Hammond would tell you stuff about the cars?
Remember that track list?

Jesus, you could drive single sections of the Nordschleife in testing and don’t even get me started on Fujimi Kaido…

I’m getting sad just thinking about what became of my favorite game franchise ever. I feel like there is ZERO response to all the criticism, and they take a step backwards with every new version and since they said the current game is going to be it for many years to come, I’m seriously considering turning my back on Forza at 40 years of age and go back to PC gaming after 20 years of loyal Xbox-Gaming. I bought every single Forza game (Except 5 because back then I was even more [self censored] then now for you guys not including the Nordschleife) and every Premium-Pack or car-pack there was.

I mean… This is it? This is the best you could do?? Where is the CONTENT!?! This is barely a game, and (of course) me and my Forza-loyal friends were all stupid enough to pay 100€ for it because we had hope. Well, hope is dwindling…

18 Likes

Not a diehard fan, but I’ve been enjoying FM quite a bit. Simucube is supported natively, the FFB feels amazing after some dialing in, and when it comes to graphics there is no amount of modding that can be done to get AC looking as good as FM. I don’t know why you call the physics “garbage” but I also don’t care, I’m frankly not missing much. Sure, AMS2 and ACC have more detailed FFB, but FM is leagues above something like Grid and definitely offers a lot for wheel users.

I’m frankly tired of posts just baselessly bashing new games these days, if you don’t like it, don’t play it. Enjoy AC, I do too sometimes, but what really needs to stop are posts like yours (I know they won’t, but it would be nice).

5 Likes

Man I miss FM4… Tracklist was awesome… Loved racing on Motegi.

1 Like

This is not not an option as long T10/MS is not willing to refund!

1 Like

How is “not playing” not an option… turn the Xbox off and go touch grass… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This is exactly how I feel. It’s so strange how they’re not acknowledging the absolutely poor state of things.

On one hand, a lack of official acknowledgement from the company, or at least one willing to be a spokesperson, is keeping this hot mess out of news headlines; the worst thing that could happen is that mainstream gaming spaces actually pick up on how problematic this is and it gains traction on a larger level. But you’ll notice how little press the game is actually getting outside of niche enthusiast reporting outlets.

There’s nothing to quote. Nothing to circulate. Probably intentionally on T10/MS’s end.

On the other hand, as diehard enthusiasts that have been with the brand early on, the lack of acknowledgement is totally disrespectful. Everything they do is such a cold and calculated PR measure. You knew this would be the case since their first, and really only, social media post acknowledging us along the lines of “we hear your feedback and will continue to work on things.”

What a total non-acknowledgment. Totally sidelined the issue on livestream.

Just zero accountability. Grow a backbone. Pathetic work T10.

10 Likes

Man on a mission :joy:

1 Like

The long public list of known issues, along with countless posts here & elsewhere reporting issues, along with low average user review scores, along with dwindling player counts, etc., are strong indicators that it’s not “baseless bashing.”

If you don’t like posts on the internet, don’t read them or comment on them.
Get back to enjoying the game - none of the posts on the internet are stopping you from that.

15 Likes

It feels like a different studio. It’s like they let every car enthusiast on their roster go and replaced them with soulless developers and community managers who do not care a bit about Forza. Again, it FEELS like it’s just another job for them with zero interest in their customers/fans and if the ship that is Turn10 goes under, they just go on and hop on another soulless corporate franchise. Because who cares, right?

9 Likes

May be some parental control needed on their internet usage :laughing:

1 Like

lol buddy i’m sorry for wanting better for the game i grew up playing. im not being destructive like half of this community im just wanting this game to go in the direction its needs to not where its going now

2 Likes

lol i didn’t play at all for the first month of release and i waited for an update and gave the benefit of the doubt to the game lol nothing was more disappointing then having minimum cars and tracks and the most boring online gameplay ive ever seen

4 Likes

bro if you think graphics make a game good you’re apart of why they think this game is so good and they don’t take any criticism lol i’d play on ps2 graphics if i had content for days

i just want this company to actually make a game for their fans instead of doing whatever they seem is right lol

3 Likes

Earlier today I wondered if it would be possible for Turn 10 to drop a homage career into the game. Look at FM1 and restructure its career around the content in FM '23, and then release the career add-on coupled with all the cars up to that point in the game. The play mechanics of how you progress though that career would be exactly like FM1 (in this example), and the look and feel of the UI in this section of the game would be like playing FM1. To pull on the nostalgia strings even more, re-license and bring that game’s music over to the new addition…

And then do the same for FM2, and then FM3, and then FM4… etc.

As long as they allow cars fully built in FM '23 to be ran in the FM1 addon, and the cars bought and built with credits within the FM1 addition would still be built when used in FM '23; then I don’t think there would be much of a problem with that sort of addon.

But that was just a brain-zonk I had. It’s probably a horrible idea.

3 Likes

If some people are satisfied with mediocrity, good for them, but not me. I pay for the game pass, I took the VIP pass for this game by trusting Turn 10 and their promises.

This game contains almost nothing of what was sold to us, the AI ​​is lousy and lousy, the career mode is uninteresting and ultra short, the game freezes, bugs everywhere, the menus are jerky… the list is so long that it’s endless.

The worst thing is that it is still buggy despite the last update, there are even new bugs.

The game still crashes in multiplayer, 1st in qualifications and the game crashes with return to the console home page.

Discovery of a new bug, it’s endless, catastrophic…

After the livery editor which bugs with 2 cars, the menus which lag, livery problem which overlaps and which pops, the cars which do not appear in the garage… An incredible bug in solo career, first time that I’ve seen this since I started playing video games.

The AIs go off the road for no reason and stop in the middle of the race in the middle of the circuit, my car as it approaches the stand goes inside without any possibility of remedying it…:crazy_face:, it It’s incredible and pathetic to see this.

8 Likes

The graphics are NOT good. While there was only general marketing chatter regarding the game mechanics and physics, there were clear announcements regarding the graphics in the form of trailers called ‘in game footage’.
What was delivered objectively does NOT correspond to what was promised.

3 Likes

T10 better hurry up and consider a update/hotfix in between coz peaknumbers reaching new all time lows these days

4 Likes

Lol, where you can see this?

https://steamdb.info/app/2440510/charts/

2 Likes