Tuning

Hello ,so ive started to do a bit of tuning ive had a reasonable success with the datsun and older fiat and the skyline but ive come unstuck with the morris minor! The lower power tunes are kk but if i go to the max i can make it go ok but it has a habbit of rolling over,i keep ajusting caster,camber its a bit better but still unstable, any suggestions? Or is it better to just lower the bhp?

Stiffen your antiroll bars

Some cars are easy to tune, some not so easy. How much horse power does it have and for which class are you building it for? If its a high horse power built it will be more difficult to controll the car. Especially if you play on a keyboard. Is it RWD or AWD?
Try adding up more weight to it to make it handle better. High Hp builds are called powerbuilds. And they can be opi but it takes a lot of skill to drive them.

Build your cars for the appropriate car classes- D,C,B,A,S1,S2… If you dont know how good your tune is you can go into find tuning setups menu and compare your tunes to other tunes in the same class so you know if you’ve built it well.

And watch this vid on how to tune your cars. Its not just anti-roll bars tho.

Thankyou.i think looking at it ive gone a bit mad! So i think your right maybe a little less power and a bit more weight.