Tune feedback Wanted Ferrari TR 250

So I’ve tuned well over 100 cars in FM Six. I mostly use the Tune calculator for base tunes then I run a few laps and tweek everything to mjy driving style… Well running in the C awd Ghost League I found an awd C class tune for the 57 tr250 Ferrari its a great setup but I want to make some adjustments to the awd Ferrari so it better suits my driving style. However, I must be missing something as I can tune it down to a C class but not as an AWD… I just am not seeing the combination of parts that would allow for this. I know its possable because I have and use the Tune… So my question is what am I missing how do I do this AWD C class 57 tr250 build? Anyone willing to poke around and figure this out for me? If so I will send some Good KARMA your way:-) Also, I believe that my tunes my suit certain more aggressive driving styles. I tune for controler users with NO Assists… SovereignKill3r is whom you would want to search if you want good tunes… I also do adjustments to all gearing and I do rear end and transmission work as a side hobby to my Automotive repair shop gearing puts food in my belky so I know ratios and what nworks best to get weight moving. Either way likei said I’m missing something on this Ferrari any help would be awsome… Thanks…SovereignKill3r…

Okok so after some more looking around i figured out that the only way to get down to C class is with a set of 21 inch rims…an oddity but hey it works…so PROBLEM SOLVED… Oh btw the creater of the awd Ferrari 250 Tests Rosa tune I found is Roseyard… It’s an awsome tune I’ve seen my Son pull off a couple 2nd place finishes with it at Daytona with Brake assist on…and I have gotten a few wins in League with it assist free lol my son is 9. And does well… Lol I like tuning more than racing and have over 47million credits from tune sales… It’s an awsome lil game in itself seeing the credits rack up but I’ve spent hours and hours on my tunes and am glad people use them and like them…figured I’d give shout out to the creater mabe they use this forum…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What the… Give mine a go…

I love the idea of gutting a real 250 tr and adding 21 inch rims and awd

1 Like