Tire profile customization to only off-road!

Series 19 is a fantastic update but turn 10 always finds away to let their fans down. Series 19 was launched with several changes including anti-lag, launch control, rally and off road body kits and a few new car bodykits, and the biggest disappointment tire profile upgrades for off-road cars only. For drag tires you can’t upgrade their tire profile unless the drag tires are on an off-road vehicle. Just another missed (disappointment) opportunity by turn 10. Tire profile has everything to do with off-road as it does for drag racing. Look at the COPO Camaro’s tires. I dont understand why they couldn’t have limited it to off-road and drag TIRE compunds instead of specific class vehicles. If in the future they add it to off-road and drag tire compounds (I’m not holding my breath) they should also add an option to decrease tire profile say for front tires, make an option for in-setting rims for the rears and an option to decrease rim size so people can make drag builds that look and preform like drag build.