Thrustmaster wheel 458 italia issues help

I have a Thrustmaster tx 458 italia that came with the wheels and force feedback base. Im having issues with just the wheel as the buttons and the wheel arent working with my xbox and computer. The base xbox button on it will still work with the xbox as it brings up the menu. I have gotten a new break away cable, reset xbox, wheel and all cords multiple times nothing. Updated the firmware to 5.1 and tried to reautocalibrate it with the thrustmaster programming and the wheel turns slightly, but the reprogram never finishes. Sorry if this is the wrong place but really looking for some help.

Because the button on the base works but the rim doesn’t it sounds like it a problem with the connection from the rim to the base. Check to make sure the wheel rim is attached correctly and make sure there is no damage to the connectors, if the issue still persists it could also be an issue with the wire loom inside the wheelbase.

Is the wheel still covered under warranty?

Wheel is attached properly and doesn’t look like a connector issue, the pins look good, the servo doesn’t go through its normal calibration, a guy on the subreddit said thats its most likely base so I’m taking it apart for now

Yeah sound like it could be an issue with the wire loom, can’t say for certain though, hopefully you’ll be able to find the fault easily and get it repaired

Same Problem here