Thrustmaster TMX FFB Issue

I recently purchased the Thrustmaster TMX PRO Force Feedback wheel from a gamestop near me. It worked great for about a day and then the force feedback completely quit working. It still spins from side to side when first powering on (calibration), but will not do anything else. The wheel is still detected in game (I can steer and accelerate, etc.) but theres absolutely no force feeback or vibration. The wheel no longer centers itself either. I’ve tested it on both xbox one and PC, i tried resetting all the USB ports on the xbox, and I tried updating the firmware through my PC, both of which did not fix it. In the Control Panel on PC, when I go to the force test tab where you can hit buttons on the wheel to test the force feedback effects, the wheel still doesn’t do anything. If I hit a button on the wheel it shows on the screen that I am hitting the button, but I receive no force feedback response on the wheel. Its almost as if the force feedback has completely died. The one thing that doesn’t make sense to me is why it still spins during calibration. Because that would mean the motors arent broken. Any ideas? I can’t think of anything else. The thrustmaster site is down so I can’t contact them right now.

hi im currently experiencing the exact same issue did you manage to get it fixed or know what it was thanks