The game now takes over 10 minutes or more to start during the "Loading...Please wait" message

I have not done anything to my Xbox account, my Windows service or the game itself. I haven’t touched or changed anything in my computer, the game just decided to screw itself up for no reason today and have a stroke. The game gets stuck in the initial loading screen, no activity from disk or CPU, then all of a sudden, once it’s done “checking” who knows what, i can finally hit “Continue”. This obviously makes the game unplayable as i am not going to start a game and wait over 10 minutes so it decides to start.

I rebooted my system, i restored the Xbox app and all of its services, but the game keeps doing this and it doesn’t care. Just why the hell?

This has been happening to me as well. Try alt-tabbing to a different window and then back again a few times.

I’m having the exact same issue, I think it has something to do with the latest windows update

For me this only happens when I alt tab to something else when starting Forza.
If I don’t do anything during the launch everything is fine.

Mine was the opposite :rofl: So far it doesn’t seem to be an issue with the latest update, knock on wood and all of that.

1 Like

I had the same and maybe some gaming services update messed up something, managed to fix this again with the following as Xbox live game save was again set to manual instead automatic

Go to windows search type “services”, right click run as administrator

Make sure that on the list following services are on automatic

Gaming Services
IP Helper
Xbox Live Auth manager
Xbox live game save
Xbox live networking services

Make sure you restart your pc and try launch your game.