Test Drive/Tune Feedback - Dig it909 - 04 Evo VIII

With only one more endurance race and two spec races left until I complete my first ever Forza career mode, I will now have a lot more track time available. With this in mind, I would like to offer my services as a test driver, to whomever may need some assistance putting times down, in a newly tuned car.

I am far from the quickest but I can get round most tracks in decent time. I can also tune, therefore, can offer decent feedback on the ride.

If anyone is interested, please just drop me a message.

2 Likes

This is an AWESOME opportunity folks! Thanks for volunteering Braveheart, it’s certainly appreciated by the community.

PRKid

So, anyone want to put me to work?

If this thread was in FM2

3 Likes

…lmXo…

I have a LIST, yet, will let other chime in ahead of me since you’ve already taken several of mine for a spin. Yet, let me know!

*** With your feedback on the GTA, I was able to shave time @ Sonoma with a New & Improved Tune…GRACIAS!

PRKid

Well it would be nice if you can take a BMW of mine out of a few laps:

Sport Touring Icons

• 2005 BMW M3 '05 [ B575 - RWD ]

If you look for creator OdinThe1337 you should be able to find it.

Thx!

Yes!!! Any tracks in particular or just a general run around?

I’ll post times and tracks in this thread, tomorrow.

The goal is that it works all round with wheel and controller without assists. I picked up sharing tunes again after getting the wheel, because I struggled at first to get around the track without crashing coming from the controller. When I get a tune working for me I share it as it might benefit other people as well, getting used to the wheel can be a bit frustrating at times.

So general run around would be great, any feedback will help either this car or the next ones.

Tuner: OdinThe1337
Car: 2005 BMW M3
Division: Sport Touring Cars

5 laps ran on the following tracks;

Yas Marina North - #3
Prague Short Reverse - #5
Monza Short - #7
Homestead Road - #11
Silverstone International - #4

This tune is extremely stable and is most definitely suited to the wheel. Being a pad user, I initially struggled with the effort of turning the car, as it feels really heavy. Braking was unpredictable, with the back end sometimes becoming light.
Overall though, a good stable set-up.

My advice, loosen her up and let her misbehave a little. Your lap times will reap the rewards.

1 Like

Wow, nice times!
On Homestead you actually have #9
Thanks for running the car and the feedback.

1 Like

I enjoyed running the car, Odin. Thank you, for hopefully being the first of many.

Tuner: Screaming GT
Car: Ferrari 512 TR
Division: Rise of the Supercar

Sebring Short: #12
Lime Rock: #26
Watkins Short Alt: #26
Yas Marina North: #2
Silverstone National: #6

This has been the best car I have driven for a while. Extremely well balanced and forgiving on the throttle. The car enters and exits most corners, with ease. The only real fault I could find, was the car had on throttle understeer on the longer faster bends.

I highly recommend this car.

1 Like

Looks like the old magic is still there :slight_smile:

For those who don’t know me, i used to hotlap a little bit back in the Forza 4 days.

I took this car out for a few online races, and the “long corner” corrections was the first (and only) thing I noticed that i would mention… I would say it quietly though, because the rest of the lap is awesome! Fun car, good response. I like it.

Oh, and I, uh, ran a whole bunch of number one times with it on most of the tracks in the game, but the servers must have been down or transferring all my data back to forza 1 or somebody picked up the phone in my house and kicked me off the internet (dumb dial-up modem) while it was uploading my laps or something, so we cant see the times now.

Thanks Screaming GT!

1 Like

Wanna check the 2011 HSV GTS out at Watkins Glen rivals event?

PRKid

Of course!! l will pick it tomorrow, PR.

Hey if you got time can you test out my Pontiac Solstice? It’s a sport coupe. I was able to get it to #47 on VIR North haven’t tried it anywhere else yet.

There’s definitely some issues with the gearing but I was slower with an upgraded tranny. (Not worth PI). It has some quirks not sure what’s the car and what’s the tune, but she’s fast if you figure her out.

Nice one, Tyrant. I’ll pick her up and give her a whirl.

1 Like

Tuner: TG Tyrant
Car: Pontiac Solstice
Division: Sport Coupe

Rio Full Reverse #1
Sebring Club #1
Road America West Alt #2
Road Atlanta Club #5
VIR North #27

Took me a while to get used to this car but when I worked it out, it was a really nice ride. My biggest complaint was I couldn’t feel the brakes. I felt nothing until the tyres locked.

The car struggled with the road surface on Rio. While the suspension is pretty well balanced, there is still a lot of body movement that unsettles the car on bumpy roads. All other tracks, it was extremely smooth.

Overall, a nice car and a welcome change to what I would normally drive.