T3PA Pro Inverted and Forza Horizon 2

Hopefully this is a quick and simple answer, and one in my favor :slight_smile:

I’m running the TX 458 Italia with the TH8A shifter and T3PA Pro pedals inverted GT style. The problem is I cant seem to figure out how to map the pedals so that the gas is not the clutch and the clutch isnt the gas lol. Left footed throttle isnt something I can adjust too since I play other racing games regularly, and well, it would be silly anyhow.

So is there a way to do this or do I need to run the pedals F1 style instead of the inverted GT style? I really like running them GT style and would hate to have to switch back just for this game but if that is the only option than so be it I guess.

Thanks so much for any insight you good folks may have.

I’m pretty sure there is a setting directly on the TX allowing you to switch the gas/clutch. You may just need to do that and it might work. The manual online says to hold the “Mode” button down for 2 seconds and the light on the base should change from red to green. Here’s the link to the manual.

Oh man, this is awesome. I dont know whats wrong with me sometimes. I didnt even think of a wheel setting or checking the manual. This is truly the blessing of a good community forum. Thanks so much for this. Gonna go check it out right after the U.S. Open trophy presentation. Im so stoked right now. Been putting my rig together for just over a year now and after running the pedals in F1 mode for a few day and then GT mode I really prefer the latter. I wasnt by a ton but enough.

Oh, I just realized I posted this thread with the wrong username lol. Been around a bit longer than that other login. Love my sim racing!