SSC Tuatara 2016-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

SSC Tuatara

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Tuatara
  • Tuatara Striker
  • Tuatara Aggressor
0 voters

One of the fastest cars ever

The SSC Tuatara has hit 295mph | Top Gear

11 Likes

Striker variant please

6 Likes

Screenshot_20220703-043758_Chrome

Yea i agreed :+1:t3:

10 Likes

6 Likes

SSC Tuatara (2020)

4 Likes

SSC Tuatara

6 Likes

Please add the SSC tuatara no discussion I would give all my credits for that car to be in the game I mean in real life they did fake a WR but they did end up hitting 295MPH in 2.3miles!! I mean just the way it sounds with a 5.9L V8TT it looks absolutely stunning!

7 Likes

This thing is absolutely mad. I would love nothing more than to see it come into Horizon 5, especially if we can get the even MORE absurd 2,200 HP track-only Aggressor variant.

10 Likes

ADD THIS BEAST PLEASE :yum:

2 Likes

Had no idea that this car existed. It looks pretty cool & given the Tuatara’s iconic nature, I see no issue adding it to the game & innfact completely support it.

3 Likes

im-156162

7 Likes

The car looks stunning.

4 Likes

My car suggestion is the 2021 SSC tuatara and or the striker varient

3 Likes

2021 SSC Tuatara Aggressor

Has 2200hp and more downforce. Would be an absolute beast in Forza! I think it could crack 500 km/h easily with the wing removed (or set to low aero)

7 Likes

This Tuatara coupe model can be placed under Hypercars and is perfect to compete with Jesko Absolut, Venom F5; and Chiron Supersport for speed runs and drags (when they’re all added to the game)

The track-only Aggressor model would be better to compete with other Extreme Track Toys, Chiron Pur Sport, Jesko and Venom F5 Revolution. (Again - when these hypercars are all added to the game).

The Striker would be perfectly at home under Track Toys

Would love to have them three (Tuatra Base, Aggressor and Striker) and make up for the absence of SSC Tuatara and the Ultimate Aero !

4 Likes

Its one of the greatest locking hyper cars.

3 Likes

There are 3 different variations of this vehicle, those being it’s Normal, Striker, and Aggressor variants.

4 Likes

His American fellow Venom F5 was added,so we can wait for this car

4 Likes

1 Like