Servers still down

Are the Forza 6 servers ever coming back online? Is everyone still having this problem? I see no acknowledgment from Forza that there is an issue at all, and can’t get any response from either Forza or Microsoft. Does anyone have a clue what’s going on??

They’ve been down for me for about a week or so. Really annoyed by this.

1 Like

Have you seen anything from Forza about what is going on or when it will be resolved? I can’t find anything official which is really annoying. I was beginning to think that it was just us.

I haven’t found anything official either, and I know for a fact it isn’t us because there have been a lot of complaints from a lot of other people in the other thread.

Still down for me in the UK.

Very frustrated because FM6 is still better than FM7 (for me and several other I know) and I still have many hours to put into FM6.

I would pay to keep FM6 online.

Really angry at this tbh. The longer it stays down the more likely it is that we’ll just have to accept it won’t be back??? TELL US WHAT’S HAPPENING, PLEASE!

29-Jul-19 10:14PM PDT - FM6 servers still down :frowning:

afternoon Thurs 12-Sep-19 PDT - Rivals servers down, MP intro was up.

Kinda ridiculous that FM6 is half broken without warning AND when it was offered as GWG. I paid for my XBL Gold; I expect complete products on GWG, even if it’s just for a month or two after it goes GWG, but Turn 10 couldn’t even provide that. Add that to the fact that FM8 isn’t even out yet making FM7 the only fully-functioning “motorsport” title right now.

Come on Turn 10. How hard is it to purge liveries from your servers? Dedicate a little extra server horsepower to rivals? Rivals is the MAIN part of the game for a lot of people and it wasn’t even working when I downloaded the game in the first couple days of GWG and hasn’t been working since. I seriously questioned myself why I continue to support your products and buy your DLC when you cannot support your products, and I’ve decided that the Forza games just aren’t worth the hassle anymore if you aren’t going to support your games and treat your customers like this. Maybe I’ll change my mind if you do something about rivals (and paint sharing for that matter), but we’ll just have to see…