Motorsport 6 servers and customer support

I’ve been trying to contact support for days now regarding the server issue and the money I apparently threw away and the lack of response is so unprofessional it makes me sick not a peep from them

How can we SPEAk to someone at MS?? Ev Any contact info??
This sucks!

Can’t get a reply at all from support very frustrating and what makes it worse is I love their games

FM6 is back online

Does vip and car pass work when offline?

I have Motorsport 7 but just got 6 this week it’s been offline since I purchased

It was still down for me as of this afternoon.

It’s a game with gold Aug 16, so they will probably fix it by than.

No one seems to care about responding so I’m gonna post here.

The servers were down for a whole week on Forza 6, came back for one day a couple of days ago and now has gone down again.

Turn 10, why are you not responding to us? We are deeply frustrated about this and need answers.

The multiplayer lap achievements on Forza 7 are no longer tracking either.

Please address these concerns shared my many right now and let us know what’s going on.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone is going to read this or not but…

Have a great night racing with friends on Forza 6. Had a few run in with drivers that thought this game was Wreckfest but otherwise a great night. Just about to win a race at Road America when POOF. I get disconnected. No biggie, happened before. I’ll just load back up and rejoin my friends in a Local C Class Hopper. Nope, says “Joining Lobby” then “Failed to acquire server data” I have reset my Xbox, reset my Modem. Tried playing on my wifes gamertag. Nope, they all have the same issue. Anyone that can help resolve this issue or can explain, Please do so. Thank you!

1 Like