Series 6 Info | Horizon Customs & Drift Club

The MachEs I’ve seen are SUV/wagon things that shouldn’t really be called Mustangs. That said, if any end up in my garage I’ll probably give the MachE a livery that makes it Go-Go-Go!

Personally, I’m all for more EVs in the game, but I wish we’d get some more that are a bit lower performance.

3 Likes

Yes! Quiet, smooth, nice EV conversions that make sense. New songs too because the skill songs make me deliberately crash and turn the radio off.

Honestly, if you enjoy a V6 Mustang, then you do you, but an electric one? Ehhh… :scream::grimacing:

Tune in now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQ3HnTzfKM

https://www.twitch.tv/forza

Tune in now!

Twitch

YouTube

1 Like

Looking forward to more drifty stuff. That poor Mustang, though :laughing::pleading_face:

Surprise, we have a new Horizon Story

1 Like

Content Update Release Notes published today - look for the download on Tuesday, March 29th

Version Number:

• Xbox One: 2.443.870.0
  • Xbox Series: 3.443.870.0
  • PC: 3.443.870.0
  • Steam: 1.443.870.0

General

• Stability and Performance improvements
  • Improved save flow for Weekly Forzathon to reduce chances of any progression loss
  • Updated string for Car Voucher to be more specific about what its function is
  • Updated Seasonal Event map pins to match the Seasonal PR Stunt pin
  • Fixed issue where brake calipers were getting left behind from the car when changing Tunes in Freeroam
  • Added HUD for cars with Race Mode type functionality to support the new Drivetrain swap mode on the Ford Mustang Mach-E
  • Added low-res mesh under the world to improve the visuals when world chunks dropped out at high altitudes such as when using the new Gravity Action in EventLab (Series X/S and PC only)

• Horizon Open has been updated with a new progression system including Badges which can be unlocked through gameplay
  • Added Custom Racing to Horizon Open, which will allow players to find races for their chosen race discipline and PI class
  • Fixed some scenarios where the player could be left waiting longer than necessary in the post-race flow

PC

• Fixed an issue where distant trees could look black or very dark on Very Low Preset
  • Fixed Crash that occurred in Livery Editor when Ray Tracing was on

Cars

• Fixed dent in Jaguar XJS220s
  • Fixed brake callipers being incorrectly offset on the 2014 VW Golf R
  • Roll cage was incorrectly being added to the Sports Chassis reinforcement instead of the Race Chassis reinforcement on the 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
  • Fixed issue where one of the rear brake callipers on the 2020 Lamborghini Hurácan Evo wasn’t paintable
  • Fixed issue where passenger side rear brake calliper wasn’t paintable on the 2010 Lexus LFA
  • Fixed livery mapping issue with the 2018 KTM X-Bow in low LOD
  • Fixed quiet superchargers on some muscle cars, in particular Dodge
  • Fixed the 2012 Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante hood not matching the selected colour
  • Fixed broken mesh on the Work Emotion 11R Rims
  • Fixed the Work Emotion M8R Rims not looking correct with certain paint options
  • Fixed the shift animation on the 1968 Renault 4L

EventLab

• Added Gravity Action to Rules of Play which allows players to manipulate Gravity in EventLab creations
  • Added option to preview sounds
  • When using manual gears, moved Blueprint Builder off the View button to the Route Options menu as it was conflicting with Place Checkpoint
  • Fixed issue where players could get soft locked after an event and loading back to Freeroam
  • Fixed an issue where playing your own EventLab creation after publishing, could sometimes cause it to load without props

Accolades

• Fixed issue with “The Completionist” Accolade not unlocking under the right conditions
  • Fixed description of “Showpiece” Accolade
2 Likes

No Eliminator lag fix :frowning:

These bugs are still piling up. Even so, this is the best update so far.

1 Like

2012 ASCARI KZ1R
2018 ATS GT
2021 FORD MUSTANG MACH-E 1400
2021 MCLAREN 620R
2021 MCLAREN 765LT
2014 MCLAREN 650S SPIDER
2021 MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP
1966 OLDSMOBILE TORONADO
2019 PORSCHE 911 SPEEDSTER

5 Likes

Hmm not an exciting bunch of cars for me personally aside from the Mustang + Oldsmobile, already had some in FH4 and even in the real world I’m just bored of McLaren’s ‘3 numbers followed by 1 or 2 letters’ range of cars now.

2 Likes

Mixed review from me. No custom championships/adventures is a huge letdown (still have no idea what that clue even meant), but some actual bug fixes are probably more important to me. And while they are both no replacement, the horizon open update and hearing that tour is getting (finally) more races helps mitigate the sting.

I am looking forward to the Toronado. Other than that… not so much. There are already more than enough similar cars in the game to satisfy me.

1 Like

I like the Ascari and the ATS and the McLarens… but I’d be a lot more excited if cars we’ve had in previous games were actually just in FH5 by default, and the new series cars were actually NEW. The Ascari, ATS, and 1 of the McLarens were all in FH4.

1 Like

Still aren’t adding new cars to Eliminator but the update is fairly decent. I don’t care much about the new addition cars, the game already has plenty. The drift story could be fun but I’ll start going into the Open lobbies. I’m not sure they explained if it’s Open racing or does Eliminator count towards that leaderboard too?

In the stream, the Eliminator was removed from the Horizon Open button and put next to it. I’m guessing that means it no longer counts as Horizon Open.

@DaReoCharmer think about what the focuses have been recently: Races, PR Stunts, EventLab. I’m guessing we get an Eliminator Series sometime before next fall, possibly combined with Playground Games.

Very nice👍Couple questions if you could answer:

1. Does the badge system include any monetary reward or is it purely cosmetic?

2. The left waiting scenario, where in the race flow is this being addressed? My delays happen most often when transitioning between races - ‘fast travelling players’.

They said that they cleared up server end issues, but long load times and delays will still occur due to individual systems and Internet situations.

They can’t do anything to speed things up of someone’s hard drive is having trouble loading or their internet is slow.

I was excited when I saw the Mustang Mach E, until I realized we’re just getting a customized race version.

Also not sure why we’re getting another 991 Porsche 911… I’m a Porsche fanboy, and always happy to get another one, just not sure why they’d choose another 991.

Decent car additions overall though.

Of course, but I get the same occasional delays on my Series S as my One S. There’s an underlying network issue as I’ve waited 15mins for a race to load which is beyond a loading delay.