Saves - Some players get "Too Many Saves" message when using liveries and tunes. - 3277522

Continuing the discussion from Saves - Some players get "Too Many Saves" message when using liveries and tunes. - 3277522:

This is probably addressed in 50 other places since the problem has apparently persisted for YEARS prior to FH5’s launch, but somehow it still drags on with no attention from the developers. If they’re not going to FIX the problem, at least give US some useful tools to deal with it on our own (Seriously, the OLD “help” site’s tech told me to delete my save files everywhere, and essentially start the game over. I don’t think so!) This nonsense of loading up each car individually and bouncing through various screens/menus just to find out IF it has extra tunes that can be deleted is nothing short of pedantic and stupid. How many tunes could we have room for if we got rid of all the stupid clothing? Seriously, if I’ve got room in my garage for 75 pairs of SOCKS, I should have plenty of room for ACTUAL CAR STUFF! Does anybody know how many tunes we’re actually allowed? Or how many livery designs?

The “error” message says to go delete some tunes in the file manager. Well, where is this “File Manager” at? As far as I can tell, it doesn’t exist. It needs to. This is broken.

This issue is also tracked on the known issues article as:
Saves - Some players are getting a “Too Many Saves” error message when interacting with liveries and tunes.

2 Likes

I already know this issue but after reinstalling the game, reset save data and starting from scratch, still ‘too many save’ message is popping up when download tunes, liveries and auction cars.

I created a ticket, but I don’t know if it will be resolved. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

edit : This isn’t about limiting of number of tunem liveries or car. I’m getting the “too many saves” error even though I don’t have any tunes, liveries, blueprints.

1 Like

yeah, that’s why I reinstalled the game. erase local save data, start from scratch, play for a while offline, reconnect online and launch the game then choose local data instead of cloud data when syncing data message window pop up. I don’t have to delete anything, cuz I got nothing now.

1 Like

You don’t get my point. first of all, english is not my native tongue, so hope you understand.

fresh start data is on my cloud now. all my progress is gone. I’ve done step 3 on this article https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

Or you saying that there is a way to directly delete cloud data other than a new sync of local data to the cloud?

My bad. I edited my first post. It’s not about limiting numbers of tune, livery or owning cars. Too many saves error pops up with no reason. It drives me crazy.

1 Like

yes, that’s the problem. and there’s other people got this issue. The real problem is that resetting the save data doesn’t fix it, I wonder what forza support will say, no answer the ticket yet.

1 Like

We are closing out this issue. The developers have noted this issue as “Issue not occurring anymore since we extended the memory limitations for tunes and liveries.”