Real life engine sound cars in forza horizon 6

Playground games, please make and get recording real life sound cars with no copy pasting and every sound cars and exhausts should be different and it would be realistic but don’t record sound louder and please do every cars in dyno

Thanks a lot for great working!:heart::fire:

For real. My only strong suggestion would be to not make any car sound like a blowing trumpet, most of the cars sound heavily synthesized making it artificial and inaccurate which we can see in Supra RZ and Skyline R34 for an instance. None of them have the actual stock engine sound. Although some cars have the accurate sounds and I do appreciate for that. But it is sad that this was not expected for 2JZ-GTE and RB26.
Re-record the sound, do not overdo the mixing, do not compress and flatten any raw exhaust notes and there you have it, the original car sound.

2 Likes

This is becoming a zombie thread, but I second this. The Porsche flat sixes are a case in point - half the excitement of being in car powered by those engines is the unique howl they make at high revs and in the game none of the models with sixes sound anything like they should. I can’t work it out because it isn’t like these vehicles are rare and even if there was one bespoke noise pack common to all the 911s and Caymans it would be a start. For me it kills the immersion more than anything else.

all the v8 sound terrible please fix

1 Like