Rally di Positano, Amalfi Coast (Forza)

Press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location. See the list of other location topics available for voting in our Track Voting Guidance topic pinned in this section.

Rally di Positano

Rally di Positano is a fictional road course set along the Tyrrhenian Sea in Italy. This location was included in Forza Motorsport 3 and 4, with a 7.48 mile full circuit as point-to-point segments. Additionally, the Amalfi Coast Circuit was also in FM3. This enviroment has been popular for its tight corner racing as well as the scenery.

This short route was a real pleasure to walk with its landscapes and its light! Probably one of the circuits I missed the most on the recent opuses. I will be happy to rediscover this track :hugs:

2 Likes

Personally, I didnt like this track all that much. Its not good for drifting like fujimi kaido and its awful for conventional racing. However I love the setting, and I’d love to see it back with a reworked layout.

1 Like

It’s perfect for duels, and I personally found eight-grid races to be actually enjoyable.

4 Likes

Bring all versions of this track, the extra long and the short versions please. I remember driving the wheels off a few cars on Rally Di P in FM3. That layout scratched my tarmac rally itch. In FM4 the short layout wasn’t as fun to me. But it did make for some interesting races.

7 Likes

Long version from FM3 needs to be in newest FM. Great track and I miss it.

3 Likes

This maybe sacriledge, but I actually prefer this route over Fujimi Kaido. Don’t get me wrong. Fuijimi Kaido is great, and I would love to see it return, but I’ve been very interested in seeing an new gen interpretation of this track, especially if duels are ever brought back and improved.

Me personally, since Motorsport 4, I don’t see myself coming back without this track and Fujimi Kaido. They were the only 2 tracks I regularly drove on.

yes

The most beautiful track in any racing game, ever.
While it was hard for races with full fields, and there wasn’t very many spots that were good for passing, this track was amazing for duels, fast laps, or simply cruising around!

4 Likes

Gosh this track was fun, especially with the big course layout.

2 Likes

Miss the long track SO MUCH! Bring it back please! I’d buy it as DLC if I had to

2 Likes

My absolute favorite track with the different surfaces. Beautiful scenery.

2 Likes

Same here, I was hoping this one would show up so I could vote on it.

This circuit was truly a gem. With this sun reflecting on the Mediterranean… how beautiful it would be on FM. I hope it is considered as a potential future addition (vote, vote! :pray:)