Poll: Thoughts on current Forza Original tracks?

I remember when I first saw the track layout of Hakone, I thought “…Is that it?”. I wasn’t quite sold on the track after the opening sequence either. I thought it drove alright but it wasn’t very thrilling to me. Though after I went into multiplayer and had some proper racing at Hakone, my opinion changed quickly from “This track is meh” to “Hey, this isn’t so bad!”.

I remember having a P class race at the full layout where we had a pack of 3 or 4 cars and we were all drafting on the straight. After the tire wear started kicking in we were all shuffling places… Turned out to be a pretty good race in the end.

Since FM4 indeed

At any given moment, I can guarantee if you were to look at the LFG posts for FH5, there will be at least a handful of posts that will drive up and down one road in the game only… The one going up the volcano. (Though this can be extended to FH4’s Fortune Island “Snake” road or FH5’s Rally expansion). An entire community can be built up just around one track/road. To this day there’s still a community that races at Fujimi Kaido in FM4 weekly, probably daily. FM4 already fulfilled a “10 year Forza” by my standards :wink: There just needs to be more for the community to work with. There can be a lot to say about that, but in the spirit of this thread… Fujimi Kaido (or a track similar to it) would help.

Curiously, the bit of road coming off of the long back straight is blocked using the same barriers that are used to block the longer variant of Hakone Circuit at the shorter variant… There’s also a structure located along that road which can’t be seen on track, but can be seen in the loading screen for the track. I’m thinking there’s definitely a possibility for a future “extension” of Hakone, but we can only guess as to what the nature of the layout will be. Fujimi Kaido’s newer cousin, or something else?

Even if it would spell disaster for public multiplayer lobbies (much like Rio was in FM6/7)… I’d love to see it back as well. Especially the long variant in FM3. Will have to see if I can cast a vote in the Suggestions Hub (EDIT: Here’s the vote page for Rally Di Positano)

1 Like