Predictions for the next recycled track?

Too bad Forza has “Dubai at home” on FM7, and I surly do not want that track back!

Bathurst or Long Beach is next.

The Dubai GP was very fun to run in project cars

Project CARS 2’s Dubai and FM7’s Dubai are two entirely different tracks. FM7’s is an original track that runs out into the desert, to a hotel and then to (and under) an airport. PC2 track is a real track IIRC.

This is the one in FM7…

Dubai | Forza Wiki | Fandom

Forza Motorsport 7 - Dubai (Full Circuit) - Gameplay (HD) [1080p60FPS] (youtube.com)

And this is the one in PCARS 2…

Dubaiautodrome – Home - Dubai Autodrome

Airmotiv 60s AD (youtube.com)

Dubai is also in R3E, (where I expierenced the track)…

RaceRoom // Dubai Autodrome - Real vs Sim :heavy_check_mark: (youtube.com)

While FM7’s track is gorgeous, it’s still the bunk home version of Dubai. :wink:

2 Likes

Alpine Ring was a poor-man’s Osterreich/A1/Red Bull Ring. I would welcome it back for nostalgia reasons, but would infinitely prefer the real one (especially if they did a Laguna Seca and added the old loop between turns 1 and 3).

Bernese Alps can die in a fire for all I care, it belongs in Need For Speed (same goes for Dubai)

Please No, that track I find boring as.

If only Turn10 would surprise us all with a new to the franchise circuit

It’s funny when I first started playing FM7 I really did not like it but at the end I did just not the standard one that you had to drive up the twists, in reverse was good so to the short variants.

We need more real leads. real tracks are few in forza motorsport

I strongly disagree, FM2024 has probably the highest percentage of real/fake tracks of any game in the FM series. The only fictional tracks in the game are Maple Valley (which has been there since the very beginning), Grand Oak, Eaglerock and Hakone - that’s 4 out of 26 (and that’s counting the Nordschleife and Nurburgring GP circuits as one).

Does the game need more tracks? Yes.
Does the game need more real-world tracks? Yes.
Does the game have too many fictional tracks? No.

That’s not a track, that’s a disgrace, worst Forza track in the 20 year history.

2 Likes

If we compare it with other simulators, Forza Motorsport is lacking in terms of real track content

I think what you mean to say is “tracks are few in forza motorsport”

The addition of sebring brings us to 25 environments. For comparison forza motorsport 3 launched with 25 environments p

Anyone who wants to race on fictional tracks could do so in Forza Horizon. this is a simulator

1 Like

Agreed, it had lots of potential with a club-level autocross/'khana infield or the like and instead they just half-arsed a chicane and called it a “circuit”

1 Like

If you think Forza is bad, have a look at Gran Turismo (aka Forza’s direct competitor), half the tracks in GT7 are fictional…

Forza Motorsport is too limited in terms of circuits, project cars had 64 circuits from the beginning

Motorsport has 0 city circuits. The closest thing they have to city courses are le mans and the nurburgring. Which are public roads for le mans and (technically) a toll road road for the nurburgring

This isn’t a simulator, it’s a simcade trying to act all grown up.

Fictional tracks are fine if done well especially if the track list is a painful drawn out process and the licensing for certain tracks might not be available or just too expensive to purchase.

Fictional Road tracks like PCars2 Bannochbrae or California Highway, or a Fictional City circuit would be great

Did you miss mentioning the over 60 real circuits

I personally appreciate a good circle track challenge. Having grown up next to a world class clay 1/3 mile oval and eventually racing on that same track. And being a life long fan of NASCAR and other forms of circle track racing.

But there is something about Eaglerock that is just so inherently wrong. And I can’t even begin to say what it is. As much as I dislike VIR I dislike Eaglerock even more. It is, as Lens says, the worst track ever in the history of Forza. And that silly, yes even pointless “thingy” they put in there to call it a “road” course makes it even that much worse. It’s a abomination to racing. Please remove it from the franchise.

2 Likes

It’s funny, after playing a week of MP I kinda like that fast VIR Layout but only against real people and in FM8 in small doses