Predictions for the next recycled track?

Yeah half the track has a wall beside it and the other half has barely anything apart from a few buildings… too easy unless they haven’t scanned it and the vehicles travel like this around it

Or it becomes a Bot Carpark :crazy_face:

1 Like

COTA is the American equivalent of Yas Marina, too wide and very boring

Road Atlanta is sort of in the middle and why the game did not launch with it is a mystery

2 Likes

Well there’s definitely no issues with that ever happening, whatever is added next you have just guessed it correctly :sweat_smile:

Why the game did not launch with every FM7 track and then build from there is a complete mystery and a total failure.

2 Likes

Probably the day they finished making the track. I dont think theres much to read into here.

Road Atlanta was one of the only tracks that made the transition between 4 and 5 without being laser scanned, its possible they wanted to really redo it so its taking some time. But imho, i think gt7 snatched up the license and turn 10s out of luck. I feel as though this happened with a few of the missing tracks. They took too long and let license agreements lapse, now the games not making money and they cant justify the cost of reskinning and likely needing to strike a more expensive deal with the new license holders.

1 Like

I hope not but you could be correct and that means I’ll have to buy a PS5 Pro whenever it’s released. Looks like the GT7 version of Road Atlanta is better than that of FM7’s with the geometry especially with the rise out of the esses

It’s a shame that Turn10 don’t want to discuss what tracks may appear down the track
pun intended

T10 don’t want to discuss anything with the community. They clearly don’t care about what we wanted or else the game would’ve been very different at launch. We’ll keep getting whatever they feel we want. I don’t see any new to Forza tracks getting added until at least next year if at all.

3 Likes

It really is a shame that the tracks added after launch are the same old ones from previous titles.

Two new to Forza tracks at launch and nothing thereafter, if only the game launched with 90 percent of the tracks from FM7 (fantasy excluded) Im sure it wouldn’t have been such a frosty reception… well not as cold.

FM8 really needs to branch out and add something that hasn’t been in any of the 7 previous, I’d love to see Zandervoort as that track is superb in any class, loved it in GT Legends and Project Cars 2 and would be received by all with glowing reviews if it made the roster for Forza Motorsport

2 Likes

My prediction for the next track whenever that is will be…

Mount Panorama/Bathurst

Or if Turn10 haven’t lost the license for Road Atlanta to GT7 it could be that

If it were up to me I would pull a fantasy track out of one of the older games. I could just say “Fujimi Kaido” and be done, but honestly I think Sunset Peninsula would be a solid bet. The infield is mostly what I want it for since it flows pretty nicely imo

2 Likes

I’d love to see Phillip Island, Surfer’s Paradise, Adelaide and Oulton Park. We’ll be lucky to get one of them.

2 Likes

That’s a nice flowing track but unless they get the views of the Ocean with the whitecaps correct I highly doubt that will ever make the list, Oulton Park is a good track that shouldn’t be knocked off the list, thinking tracks that start with O, The now closed due to an Airport being made in Sydney Australia, Oran Park or even one from when I was a Kid and walked down the track after the last lap (zero way you could do that now with safety standards) and stuck my fingers into Peter Brock’s VK commodore’s front tyre’s and he said Soft ain’t they to me :heart_eyes:
Amaroo Park Raceway

brock

They can leave the Bull Ants that bit the hell outta me one year :smile:

Legends Never Die
Peter Brock

Or make a new one based off something like the Isle of Man TT

Why they don’t create their own and save money on licences is beyond me.

A short sprint track like Tsukuba and a long Isle of Man or Green Hell, they would both go down with lots of praise… well maybe not lots cause things can go sideways but you get my drift :wink:

As much as I love Oulton Park from my time playing TOCA2, it’s pretty similar in feel to Mid-Ohio so I don’t feel like it would fill a hole in the game.

Which one? FM1 Alpine Ring, or Burnese Alps which replaced it in FM3. Burnese even had an Alpine Ring banner on one of its grand stands, which shown that the original track became Burnese at some point in its development.

Burnese Alps

COTA (wec will have a race there at 1/9)
Interlagos circuit (wec will have a race there after le mans at 14/07)
COTA is more possible.

I’m sure us enthusiasts would like to see Dubai. I tried that track for the first time in project cars, it’s very fun to race