Predictions for the next recycled track?

Would be nice to have a few more shorter tracks for the lower classes

2 Likes

They should release a bundle of all the old fictional tracks.

Because why not? They already own it, it’s already made. I don’t need it to look next gen, I just want to drive on more tracks.

2 Likes

I want to have next gen look.

1 Like

You’ll be driving too fast to see it.

1 Like

And those who want to photograph?

Motion blur is also in photos.

1 Like

What if someone wants to take photos of trees & buildings?

Why would they want to do that in a video game. Just go outside lmao

1 Like

Photo contest or just to enjoy the beauty. To be honest, hakone is one of the most beautiful race tracks ever. If you go to and search for photos in game, you can see some people took photos of trees & buildings.

Plus it’s the spiritual home of Time Attack. Be nice to have a permanent lobby dedicated for it with a few varying classes each season. I spent more time testing cars rd there on FM4 than I did at any other circuit, loved it. Had an A4 pad full of times with different aero & non aero builds in D,C,B & A class.

1 Like

Same. Love that track for comparing cars and some light drifting

You guys heard about that Hakone/Fujimi rumor?
Funnily enough, it says on the Hakone track that it opened on may 6 2012 (or at least the 1st GP was held there on that day) and the last time we saw Fujimi Kaido in Forza was 2011. Could Fujimi be “closed down” in the Forza lore? Replaced by a dedicated track near Mount Fuji? Could there be an extension from Hakone to FK in the works? All speculation.

hakone-fujimi-03

1 Like

Somebody commented this and forza liked it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/vdvnbi/forza_had_liked_my_post_suggesting_that_circuit/

1 Like

Might mean that no amount of “votes” would bring Fujimi Kaido back, not in the way we know it. Doesn’t have a pitlane.

Maybe that mountain pass will look like FK but not exactly like it.

1 Like

Also that date: 5/6/2022.
It must mean something.

1 Like

There’s a couple of spots with roads behind them , one at the end of the 1st straight that has a gate & one halfway down the back straight that is is behind barriers. Hoping these are the entrance’s for a Hakone Mountain pass to come in the future.

3 Likes

Something like this that tries to replicate the Hakone Turnpike would be an epic add on to the current track for drifting, touge & time attacks, especially with the new physics.
NEW Hakone Turnpike 2023 Mod! (youtube.com)

1 Like

They built a pitlane for Nordschleife, as well as all their fictional tracks, so anything is possible.

1 Like

I want that Alpine track back. That was fun.

That’s all I’m lookin for, fun!