Predictions for the next recycled track?

Not confirming anything…that’s an actual image of the entrance at the track…lol.

3 Likes

Well my bet is that even if Sebring is the next track. That sign will be now where to be found on the “newly scanned” track.

3 Likes

Understood. Sorry for that.

1 Like

Because of the 24h du Mans (24h of le Mans) being in line with the next update, I think the next recycled track will be the Bugatti Circuit layout of Le Mans:

I’d prefer anything else. Used to live in Long Beach went to the race once, the rest of the years we left town. It’s too crazy, can’t even leave your house due to traffic for the entire weekend…

1 Like

When I lived in LA some years ago, I made it a point to make it down to the race every year. Loved it. Especially when you’d get ALMS and Indy on the same weekend. Always tried to get seats right near the hairpin before the start finish straight. The Toyota celebrity pro-am race was a personal favorite…bunch of B-list actors (a few A-listers!) in Scion FR-S’s (and later the 86 or GT86 or whatever they wound up being called), hustling around with pro drivers starting 30 seconds down, trying to hunt them down…good times!

1 Like

There’s one other thing: i never gt a chance to drive at sebring. I drove at COTA, nürburgring, bathurst, silver stone, etc; but no sebring.

The Bugatti circuit isn’t a new track. If that’s all we get it’s a total cop-out as far as getting a “new” track.

As far as LA goes, I drove through LA once, why would you want to leave your house?

2 Likes

A slightly tenuous link, since the Bugatti circuit plays absolutely no role in the 24hrs at all apart from sharing a portion of the track (if the situation was reversed and we had Bugatti but not Sarthe then it would make more sense, but we already have the 24hr circuit).

Also, Bugatti is boring as bat excrement, I’m sure 99% of the player base would prefer Sebring/Road Atlanta/Bathurst over it

2 Likes

yeah, it’s different when you literally live walking distance to the stands… Forget about sleep the week leading up to it due to setup and practices. You are kind of trapped downtown lol

Sebring is a fun track IRL… used to do track days in my golf r when I lived in FL 10 years ago.

2 Likes

I hope the delay in bring Bathurst to FM is because they are doing the original layout as well like they did with Laguna Seca. The original Conrod Straight doesn’t have The Chase and goes from Forest Elbow all the way down to Murray’s Corner.

FM & Xbox are there too.

2 Likes

Interesting, that signage was introduced prior to the launch of the game.

1 Like

When I used to watch the race on free to air the sheer amount of Xbox ads for Forza was insane, the cost would have been 7 figures

What’s the most voted track in the polls? 9 months after release, you’d think they’d be relying on those polls now to decide what to add surely.

1 Like

Interlagos 1938 votes
Fujimi Kaido 1551
Mount Panorama/Bathurst 1465
Road Atlanta 925
Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico 817
Monza 809
Sebring 771
Tsukuba 711
Imola 656
Monaco GP 632
COTA 551
Red Bull Ring Osterreichring 534
Zandervoort 532 :heart_eyes:
Donington 499
Longbeach 487

Bold are my wants

4 Likes

Tsukuba would be the easiest and therefore laziest track so that would be my guess

1 Like

Reminds me of an old John Lenon song about a dreamer…

On to the track list: in keeping with the pace, COTA is the 11th track on the list. It’s been their favorite number in the past so I’m saying it’s the track we’ll see.

1 Like

Donington was always a favorite of mine back in the MotoGP days. It would be a nice addition and a brand new track to the game.

2 Likes