Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 091

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-11-17T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, November 23.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev091. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 090 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
1 Like

LivRev091

GT: RamZ128

Car: 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS

SC: 567 894 153

While this is not an exact replica in terms of “line for line”, I did however use the general concept of the graphic design to create this wrap and added sponsor logos that seemed to fit more to the performance of the car.

8 Likes

Semi Replica from Livery Magic

1993 Nissan 240SX SE (Widebody)

Share Code - 725 604 335

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

8 Likes

LivRev091
GameTag : venom50th
Car : 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC
Share code : 754 839 396
File Name: godzilla
For the time I spent making this I think it’s worth another try.

6 Likes

#LivRev091

2015 JAGUAR XKR-S GT

SC: 156 177 677

GT: STEADYY

I did this livery a while ago, seems fitting to upload this now.

Made a spitfire, some poppys and Winston Churchill and of course the Union Jack flag.

Enjoy the weekend

5 Likes

Re-entry from 090

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (R35)

Share Code - 173 325 716

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

8 Likes

I really like this version of the Castrol racing livery. It’s different yet simplistic. Plus, the way you photograph all your cars just makes the design pop

1 Like

Thank you, I try to cover all angles of the car and highlight as many details as I can. Ill try and find the share code of the event lab I use also as it really helps to capture the cars.

1 Like

That would be awesome, thank you. I’ve been trying hard to find the right background to capture the designs.

2 Likes

Next time I’m on I’ll grab it

3 Likes

LivRev091

GT: Duff 790

Car: De Berti Ford Econoline Shop Rod

Skyway BMX Team Van

SC: 135 669 658

16 Likes

@Duff_790

Wow!! That’s sick!!! Gorgeous!!! :+1:

1 Like

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 585 506 672

Reposting because it’s ineligible on week 090

Idea: 90s style LeMans livery for the GT1 Porsche. Took myself the time to detail every section where colours transferred to get this look. Pictures by a friend

12 Likes

SC: 527 108 142

Idea: inspired by the Pikes peak Pennzoil M8 I made my own version of it. Drew a concept and remade it. Worked around 5 hours just on the livery in order to detail it as good as I could

Credits to friends for the amazing pictures

The Concept art:

9 Likes

SC: 108 861 179

Idea: Made a modern Clubsport style livery on the GT4 RS. Now at the time I made it the carbon hood wasn’t patched yet. Pictures are different but the livery is literally the same

12 Likes

Love your stuff Mr Duff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#livrev091
1964 Plymouth Belvedere
GT: EaglezRock
SC: 288 883 719

Based on the irl car/model kit image included.

12 Likes

LivRev091

GT RamZ128

Car: 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Livery Name: Shelby Cobra

SC: 113 482 034

A simple and basic design based on one I spotted on Pinterest. But I wanted to use a different cobra than the one that was on it. It turned out better than I thought it would and decided to share it.

Original design

6 Likes

Livrev091
Car : 68 Dodge Dart
Sc: 445 916 353
Gt: MsKraven

This is one I did a while back with my son.

Sorry… I’m still figuring out the photo settings…

3 Likes