Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 093

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-12-01T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 6.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev093. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 092 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
2 Likes

GT: NoDramaLama4909

Name: Coca Cola “Choose Happiness” (London Taxi)

Car: Abarth 595

SC: 580 202 260

u/The_No_Drama_Lama

3 Likes

GT: Archduke67

Car: Pontiac Judge

File Name: Super Judge

SC: 581 436 585

12 Likes

LivRev093

Gamertag : XplosionFR
Car : 1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
Sharecode : 380 067 506

8 Likes

Logos & detail on that is top notch pal :+1:

1 Like

Thanks dude appreciate it - type took ages to get right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

since I hadn’t realize that “The Beast Unleashed” had alcohol, here goes a more suitable, older variant of Tyler Reddicks livery, in the hopes of winning again and actually getting this design featured.

GT: NoDramaLama4909

Name: Monster Energy Nascar (Tyler Reddick)

Car: Toyota Camry

SC: 127 230 411

u/The_No_Drama_Lama

7 Likes

Worth it for the end result, I can see the effort that went into it.

1 Like

It sucks that you’re not able to use the eye due to it only being on their alcohol line.

2 Likes

LivRev093

GT: RamZ128

Car: 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor

Livery name: Rockstar Bronco

SC: 599 890 111

Reuploading this design for this week with updated photos that turned out better than before.

7 Likes

Thanks Mr Duff I really appreciate it especially when it comes from someone who I regard as a typemeister :grinning:

1 Like

#LivRev093

GT: FLX 36

Car: Lexus LFA 2010

Livery Name: SPEEDHUNTERS

Share Code: 150 380 136

5 Likes

This is great! And with an excellent number choice to boot

Liv rev 093

Gt:DoritoEngine568

Name:Stained glass v2

Car:1964 chevrolet impala

Sc:464 970 429

9 Likes

#Livrev093

livery inspired by Nascar and the work of kinetic street art artist Felipe Pantone during his collaboration with Hoonigan.
I mixed geometric work with glitch style

Here’s my version of the Dodge Challenger Srt Demon, and here’s hoping you like it!

Car: Dodge Challenger Srt Demon
GT: enoo66
Share code: 371 017 016

7 Likes

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 108 861 179

Idea: Made a modern Clubsport style livery on the GT4 RS. Now at the time I made it the carbon hood wasn’t patched yet. Pictures are different but the livery is literally the same

6 Likes

SC: 165 382 038

Idea: wanted to make a trans am style livery for the 1969 Camaro so I based it around Sunoco. Spent several hours getting accurate vintage sponsors

7 Likes

SC: 834 939 799

Idea: made a vintage mooneyes racing livery

4 Likes

1975 FORD BRONCO

SHARE CODE : 135 801 834

FILE NAME : WHEELING EDITION

GT : MARVAN Ai

6 Likes