Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 081

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-09-08T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, September 14.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev081. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 080 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

Cars : Porsche taycan
GT : RadinNSR2382
SC : 458 471 701

9 Likes

Car : lancia delta integrale
SC : 704 240 520

8 Likes

Car : classic Guilia
SC : 337 567 393

5 Likes

#LivRev081

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

1980 ABARTH Fiat 131

131 Mirafiori #10 … Walter Röhl at Monte-Carlo in 1980

“131 MIRAFIORI”

160 399 176

10 Likes

Hi guy’s,

Hope you like and thanks for looking :eyes:.

Car: 2022 Porsche Mission R
Called: Mission Rotiform
Share Code: 406 778 969

17 Likes

SC: 663 641 977
GT: Sprizouse78
Car: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
File: AR Racing

Original design by me, just playing around with the Alfa logo

12 Likes

Hello. Car:Celica GT four 1992
Sharecode:673654234
Gamertag : guimaud

4 Likes

LivRev081
GameTag : venom50th
Car : 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Share code : 175 157 391
File Name: spawn

4 Likes

GT: SlowMotionFire
Livery: E-100 Ethanol
Share Code: 216 844 186

7 Likes

GT: CmdrTomalak6330
SC: 167 084 449
Name: MW KAZE
Car: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series

4 Likes

This give me total nfs most wanted (original ps2 era title) vibes

1 Like

GT: Buh Lak Eh
SC: 155 511 441
Car: Drift Dragon

3 Likes

GT: Erago0on
SC: 145 471 531
CAR: 2018 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ

3 Likes

Looks good bud, I did this one on a mk2 golf.

1 Like

Hello everyone, we take advantage of the fact that it is September 3 to commemorate the birth of Ferninand Porsche and thus publish my latest livery for a Porsche in which I have tried to show that it is a street car brand with a racing spirit under the skin.

#LivRev081

Car: Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs 2016
Code: 377 008 355
Gt: MrMugello

8 Likes

#LivRev081
| Car: 2015 Alumni Craft Class 10 |
| Sharecode: 141 893 399 |
| Paint: Minecraft Story |
| Gamertag: bgcarboy |

I sometimes like to paint something that is sentimental to me, one of my favorite games growing up Minecraft Story Mode. My other favorite is Forza Horizon 1😉

3 Likes

#LivRev081
Car: Nissan Silvia K’s
Code: 560 457 234
Desc: INGS Demo
GT: Duff 790

9 Likes

Ohhhh baby🤌🏼